Email Purchase from Godaddy .Configuration issues

I have issues in setting up Email Purchase from Godaddy.
I have setup cname and mx records but still the issue persists.
MX-records are as follows:
Domain MX Record Priority
7yttvogr.epizy.com mx.byetcluster.com. 0
recoupsol.com smtp.asia.secureserver.net. 0
recoupsol.com mx.epizy.com. 10
recoupsol.com mailstore1.asia.secureserver.net. 10

Cname are as follows.
CNAME Record Destination Actions
smtpout.recoupsol.com. smtpout.asia.secureserver.net.
imap.recoupsol.com. imap.asia.secureserver.net.

But I am not able to send emails to by email address.

You created this topic because you are having problems sending emails with Go Daddy?

For starters, MX records only affects incoming email. Sending email is not affected by MX records, and it’s fairly common to send email from a different provider than you use to receive email.

And if you can’t send email from Go Daddy’s email system, you will need to contact them for more information. After all, they are responsible for your email.

One more Clarification as I have purchased the domain from godaddy and updated their DNS to point to infinity.
Is there any chance that this might be an issue for the emails not working ?

@DeepakD said:
One more Clarification as I have purchased the domain from godaddy and updated their DNS to point to infinity.

If you’re not able to send email, that’s hardly ever related to your DNS settings. And if it is, there is no way to find out without access to the sending server logs.

What did Go Daddy say the issue was?

@Admin said:

@DeepakD said:

If you’re not able to send email, that’s hardly ever related to your DNS settings. And if it is, there is no way to find out without access to the sending server logs.

Still Issue is not resolved .
Go Daddy is saying that as now the DNS is not managed by them .
We will need to update the MX and cname at the Infinity end for email to work.

@DeepakD said:

@Admin said:

@DeepakD said:

Still Issue is not resolved .
Go Daddy is saying that as now the DNS is not managed by them .
We will need to update the MX and cname at the Infinity end for email to work.

Sure, it’s possible to update the MX and CNAME records here. Did Go Daddy also tell you what you need to update exactly?