Entry Process Failures Reached Very Easily on Idle

Website URL : artsinator.ml

Account: epiz_27588241

Error Message

Entry Process Failures Reached.

Other Information

The Bug: Wordpress failing to update records even as small as Activating/Deactivating without any errors or redirections to the page where it says “You have reached the PHP Process Limit”. Elementor Page Editor (Even if it was a new fresh blank template) did not load as 508 Error.

Environment: No Plugins additional were installed Prior or later Said “Global Domain Bug” and the work use of the website was as normal as it do. Opening Elementor Page Editor was smooth. And After “Gobal Domain Fix” Elementor Page Editor did not load. Console Logged 508 Error. Tabs open Only 1 and nothing was going in the background as it was kept idle for longer than 20 minutes. Something was causing to Trigger 508 Error when loading Elementor Page Editor. Something was causing the the Plugins not to activate or deactivate without 508 ERROR. Yes. No Errors were logged. No Cache Plugin used. Trying to disable plugin remained active even after few tries.

Final Outcome: ENTRY PROCESS LIMIT not due to any heavy use. Something was causing the processes to get Stuck and Making it reach limit. Wordpress Did not update simple records as activating or deactivating a plugin nor anything worked without any Redirection to “PHP Process limit has reached.” and no Console Errors were logged while deactivating or reactivating in the browsers. No cache plugin used. The plugin remained active even after 5 times and finally on the 6th try it worked. Creating post took few tries before it happened. The 508 Where only showed over 40+ of them when loading Elementor Page Editor in browser console)

Plugin List
Advanced Custom Fields PRO by Elliot Condon.
Advanced Shipment Tracking for WooCommerce by zorem.
Better Font Awesome by Mickey Kay.
Checkout Field Editor for WooCommerce by ThemeHigh.
Classic Editor by WordPress Contributors.
Elementor by Elementor.com.
Elementor Pro by Elementor.com.
Fluent Forms by Contact Form - WPManageNinja LLC.
Heartbeat Control by WP Rocket by WP Rocket.
If Menu - Visibility control for menu items by Layered.
Insert PHP Code Snippet by xyzscripts.com.
Instant Images by Darren Cooney.
Kadence Starter Templates by Kadence WP.
Kadence WooCommerce Elementor by Kadence WP.
Plugins List by David Artiss.
Pods - Custom Content Types and Fields by Pods Framework Team.
Post SMTP by Yehuda Hassine.
SupportCandy by SupportCandy Team.
WooCommerce by Automattic.
WordPress Importer by wordpressdotorg.
YITH WooCommerce Customize My Account Page by YITH.

Is this a System Issues or Account issue? Let me know.

Are you still in WordPress? If so pls give me a list of plugins you are using

Unfortunately no. The Server is Suspended for a Day due to that bug.

Ok! Keep me updated please. Thanks!

1 Like

It is not bug you reached limit What is an Entry Process and what does the limit mean - Docs - InfinityFree Forum

3 Likes

yeah forgot to mention that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Well If you haven’t read my topic.

it literaly says in client are learn more about this limit yes it is a bug that causes this limit to hapen but its on YOUR WEBSITE. you did not even read the link i sent you

1 Like

I have updated my Main Post so people don’t assume its just a ENTRY PROCESS LIMIT

Currenlty I just installed Heartbeat Plugin and Disabled Wordpress Heartbeat

That’s tons of plugins. Please remove some.

3 Likes

Sorry I can’t Each one is essentially required. And they are not any heavy duty except Elementor which is a core plugin for my website. And Elementor is only heavy when Editing pages.

If you still need all of these plugins, then upgrade to premium hosting

3 Likes

Literally 21 plugins.
As @FlutterHoney said, upgrade to premium hosting or downgrade the plugins, it is too much for free hosting

5 Likes

Do you have the licence for those “PRO” plugins?

I believe WooCommerce is also quite “heavy/intensive”.

2 Likes

it literaly says in client are learn more about this limit yes it is a bug that causes this limit to hapen but its on YOUR WEBSITE. you did not even read the link i sent you

It’s not like I don’t know what it is. Some users are way advanced like me and I completely know what it is. I had no need to read that.

If you still need all of these plugins, then upgrade to premium hosting

Literally 21 plugins.
As @FlutterHoney said, upgrade to premium hosting or downgrade the plugins, it is too much for free hosting

That isn’t the problem. It would have happened even if I had a premium hosting. I know what the problem was.

I believe WooCommerce is also quite “heavy/intensive”.

:confounded: It’s not the plugin. Even with 1 plugins Like “Hello Dolly” it would have happened.

I exactly know what the problem is. PHP System Process were stuck in the SYSTEM and they failed to exit. Not because of over use and not because of CPU usage. I just wanted to know if it was the SYSTEM causing the issue or the Process Limit were turned down after they fixed Global domain redirect bug we faced.

But Now I think about it. I don’t want off topic replies which doesn’t help I will reopen this topic only if it continues to show such errors and if happens even with no plugins activated in that account.

Hitting Entry Process Limit is a rare case for me. Here the Bug was that the PHP processes where being stuck in the process even if the system called the “Quit/KILL” command

Gd luck!

2 Likes

ahahahaha

Definitely an account issue. Not a system issue and not a bug.

Daily EP limit suspensions happen all the time. Recent suspension rates all look complete normal. If there is a sudden spike of suspensions, that usually indicates a problem with the suspension system, but there is nothing to suggest that here.

In fact, it appears the limits have been increased some time ago, because I see a sharp drop in the number of daily EP suspensions.

What are you basing this on exactly? We don’t provide breakdowns of CPU load figures, and don’t show distinction between system, user or iowait load.

2 Likes

What are you basing this on exactly? We don’t provide breakdowns of CPU load figures, and don’t show distinction between system, user or iowait load.

Exactly I know that. But I had previous expereinces with other Hosting and VPS servers in the past with such incidents more than once. I understand that. All I wanted to know if it was a bug or were the Limits were dropped after.

From what I understand the Entry Process limit is reached when a process (most likely PHP scripts) hangs much longer than expected and the delay causes more and more process to pile up hence the site becoming unresponsive and eventually reaching its limit.

I think it was an SQL Corrupted Data that was causing such issue causing the PHP to hang and increasing the PHP Entry Process Limit. The SQL Corruption was only detected by WordPress after the account was reinstated. Thankfully The Issue is resolved.

Here is the graph reference in case. Doesn’t show anything much. But just after the “Global domain redirect fix” it started to occur which was my main concern if it was something related or not. That was the only question.

Also I was the only person using that website. And it was strange that 1 person can reach entry process ON IDLE with no such plugins that uses background processes on idle which was also the cause of my doubt.

In fact, it appears the limits have been increased some time ago, because I see a sharp drop in the number of daily EP suspensions.

Thanks For Clearing that out. All I wanted to know. :slight_smile:

Gd luck!

@KangJL Yeah that happened when I tried to visit my website as well just after the suspension ended. Before that everything worked perfectly. Something was corrupted after it came online and So I fixed the SQL table.

2 Likes