Error 403 Forbidden ...Kndly help admin or anyone

That is it, Replace localhost with your mysqli webhost (Which is sqlxxx.epizy.com) , root with your site username, change value of $password_User_Information to your site password.

2 Likes

And also, please replace the mysql functions to mysqli ones or change PHP version to one which supports them.

2 Likes

@anon19508339 you mean like this…

<?php # FileName="Connection_php_mysql.htm" # Type="MYSQL" # HTTP="true" $hostname_User_Information = "sqlxxx.epizy.com"; $database_User_Information = "user_registration"; $username_User_Information = "epiz_24995359"; $password_User_Information = "Fi1cCTGP3CJ6U"; $User_Information = @mysql_pconnect($hostname_User_Information, $username_User_Information, $password_User_Information) or trigger_error(mysql_error(),E_USER_ERROR); ?>

Uh oh! Don’t share your hosting account password with everyone! Change it to something else, as that now is compromised.

2 Likes

sqlxxx.epizy.com is not correct, you can find actual hostname in Mysqli section at cpanel.

Spoiler: You shared your password successfully.

2 Likes

:smile:

@anon19508339

i will change my password but pls help me out in this as this is my trial site…

but pls check this if its correct coz i dont think so its working

<?php # FileName="Connection_php_mysql.htm" # Type="MYSQL" # HTTP="true" $hostname_User_Information = "sql210.epizy.com"; $database_User_Information = "user_registration"; $username_User_Information = "epiz_24995359"; $password_User_Information = "***************"; $User_Information = @mysql_pconnect($hostname_User_Information, $username_User_Information, $password_User_Information) or trigger_error(mysql_error(),E_USER_ERROR); ?>

kindly try to open the login page and then furthermore as i have already states that index page works fine but none other opening…

try to sort out the issue instead making fun…we all are here to learn and help each other… i already knew that i am sharing password… no big deal… this is a free hosting and a trial site…
i would appreciate if you can also contribute…thx

I think that’s still not correct. Here’s the code with the things I suggested to do:

<?php
$hostname_User_Information = "sql210.byetcluster.com";
$database_User_Information = "epiz_24995359_user_registration";
$username_User_Information = "epiz_24995359";
$password_User_Information = "**********";

$User_Information = mysqli_connect($hostname_User_Information, $username_User_Information, $password_User_Information, $database_User_Information);

if (!$User_Information) {
    echo "Connection failed: ".mysqli_connect_error();
}
?>

Remember to replace the asterisks with your new password, and don’t forget to not post your password in this forum! Also, correct the remaining part of code to use only mysqli functions instead of mysql ones, as the mysql connection module is now replaced with mysqli or pdo_mysql on PHP, and make sure you include it correctly with the correct file name, as on Linux servers the file names are case-sensitive.

2 Likes

i will try this and revert…

1 Like

okey

nope sir…its the same error!!! I tried modifying it again with various parameters…still the same error… kindly if you or @Admin can take control of my site and check whats the issue…i am sure its just to modify the code in adherence with infinity hosting as every site which i uploaded; the index.php file opens correctly…so why not other pages…please expedite.

<?php

$hostname_User_Information = "sql210.byetcluster.com";

$database_User_Information = "epiz_24995359_user_registration";

$username_User_Information = "epiz_24995359";

$password_User_Information = "***************";

$User_Information = mysqli_connect($hostname_User_Information, $username_User_Information, $password_User_Information, $database_User_Information);

if (!$User_Information) {

echo "Connection failed: ".mysqli_connect_error();

}

?>

error:
Fatal error : require_once(): Failed opening required ‘Connections/User_Information.php’ (include_path=‘.:/usr/share/pear/’) in /home/vol10_2/epizy.com/epiz_24995359/htdocs/login.php on line 1

I would say the error message is quite self explanatory:

require_once(): Failed opening required ‘Connections/User_Information.php’

It means the PHP file referenced in the message cannot be accessed. This is not a database connection issue. Please double check whether the referenced file is present and has the right name and location.

3 Likes

Im sure u need to add a folder named Connections then add this to it http://airlineology.rf.gd/User_Information.php

@Rfgdsans1 the connection folder already exists and i have uploaded all my files inside it…but nevertheless is also works even if am uploading in htdocs folder.
i am mentioning the new error now…pls advice

@Admin @Ergastolator1 @anon19508339 Apart from index.php, login.php also opens up but with a warning at the top which says :
Warning : mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘epiz_24995359_user_registration’@‘192...(using password: YES) in /home/vol10_2/epizy.com/epiz_24995359/htdocs/Connections/User_Information.php on line 6
But when i am trying to click on register which should take me t register.php it shows this:
Warning : mysqli_connect(): (HY000/1045): Access denied for user ‘epiz_24995359_user_registration’@'192.
..**’ (using password: YES) in /home/vol10_2/epizy.com/epiz_24995359/htdocs/Connections/User_Information.php on line 6

Warning : mysql_select_db() expects parameter 2 to be resource, bool given in /home/vol10_2/epizy.com/epiz_24995359/htdocs/register.php on line 56

Warning : mysql_query() expects parameter 2 to be resource, bool given in /home/vol10_2/epizy.com/epiz_24995359/htdocs/register.php on line 58
My code on line 56 and 58 respectively are as follows"
mysql_select_db($database_User_Information, $User_Information);
$User_Request = mysql_query($query_User_Request,$User_Information) or die(mysql_error());

kindly advice

Perhaps you could create a visual tree listing your files and folders.
Please check that you actually have the files too.

Access denied means you are using the wrong credentials. Change the code to contain the correct login details and save it, or upload it and overwrite the previous file.

bool mean boolean. Boolean values are true and false. You are using something else than these two values.
Also have you checked the control panel and verifyed all the login details? Use the details provided.