Error 403 Forbidden ...Kndly help admin or anyone

To get correct DB Info, you’ve to get them from clientarea.

Not actually, Bool is given because it’s unable to connect to the database due (HY000/1045).

2 Likes

Thanks for defining what bool means.

@Admin @Ergastolator1 @Fury_Phoenix @Rfgdsans1 Hi all…
I just rechecked my local host code, filled it n number of times…tried every different permutation and combination…Finally, I just placed @ sign before mysli… and the error message stated above in both my pages have vanished…login.php works fine without any error or warning message but register.php still doesn’ t works…Although i do not get any error but when i click on register it just gives a BLANK page…pls try to access my site now and advuce…thx again

In PHP, you can add an @ sign before a function call to suppresses any error generated by this function. So while it does indeed cause the error message to disappear, it doesn’t actually fix the database connection.

I checked your database configuration and the databases in your account. The issue is: there aren’t any. Before you can use a database, you need to create the database through the control panel.

Also note that database names are prefixed with your account username, so you’ll need to update your config too.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.