Error 577 FTP

Hey, I am having a problem uploading with MonstaFTP and it’s giving this error. Additionally, I also get an error when trying to move files or copy them. Please help me!

Also, what does ‘Stor command failed’ mean?

@Krobix897 said:
Hey, I am having a problem uploading with MonstaFTP and it’s giving this error. Additionally, I also get an error when trying to move files or copy them. Please help me!

What error do you see exactly?
Please provide a screenshot.

@Krobix897 said:
it’s giving this error.

What is “this error”?

the only thing I found in monstaFTP files is this (577)

@Admin said:

@Krobix897 said:
it’s giving this error.

What is “this error”?
“This error” is error 577.

1 Like

@OxyDac said:
the only thing I found in monstaFTP files is this (577)
https://image.ibb.co/jtDfE8/Capture.jpg

Hmm, that would mean the error is something that happened on the file manager backend, but doesn’t say anything about what.

@Krobix897 Can you please include the full error message, rather than just a code?

@Admin said:
Hmm, that would mean the error is something that happened on the file manager backend, but doesn’t say anything about what.

yes, and I also hoped to find some string associated with that error number
but as it seems to me this is an internal number that includes any undocumented exception (not even mentioned on their page)

@Krobix897 said:
Also, what does ‘Stor command failed’ mean?

STOR command is used by the client to tell the server to accept the data transferred via the data connection and to store the data as a file at the server site

• in your case it did not work and failed

@OxyDac , the STOR command failed keeps happening repeatedly. Am I doing something wrong?

1 Like

the first thing I thought is that you may have reached a certain limit
so the monstaftp gets STOR “ban” from server

please try other FTP managers (client area)
or https://infinityfree.net/support/how-to-upload-files-with-ftp/

to inspect if problem is isolated (only in monstaFTP) or…

@Krobix897 said:
@OxyDac , the STOR command failed keeps happening repeatedly. Am I doing something wrong?

On which account do you experience this problem? I checked your accounts, and the oldest one has hit the inode limit. If you hit the inode limit, you will not be able to create or update any more files, which would explain why the STOR command would fail.