Error Download Website Wordpress

Username: epiz_28005019

I’m trying to download a wordpress site from my free account, but neither via FTP, nor via a plug-in with you, it always says that it exceeded the daily limit or something like that. Does anyone know how to do this?

Error: An unknown error occurred during download

Use filezilla, do not use any backup plugin.

If your acct is suspended, you will not be able to access ftp at all. Wait for suspension to lift in 24hrs time

1 Like

Thanks for trying to help, but you still have an error, even that way. It only allows you to download 1 file at a time if it is light.

The best way to make backups is through FileZilla. We’ve described the process in more detail here:

FileZilla can download entire folders quite well. Just drag the folder from the file browser of the server to the file browser of your computer and FileZilla will scan, queue and download the whole thing.

As for the “daily limit or something like that”, I’m not sure what you mean. I have checked your account and it hasn’t been suspended for any daily limits.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.