Error establishing a database connection and other error

Username ( epiz_30703910) or adcodt.ml

(please specify the website or account you are asking about)

Error Message

Error establishing a database connection

This either means that the username and password information in your wp-config.php file is incorrect or that contact with the database server at sql310.byetcluster.com could not be established. This could mean your host’s database server is down.

• Are you sure you have the correct username and password?
  • Are you sure you have typed the correct hostname?
  • Are you sure the database server is running?

If you are unsure what these terms mean you should probably contact your host. If you still need help you can always visit the WordPress Support Forums.

Other Information

I never Faced this specific problem before I knew you have daily limit on the website …
So I started facing this problem only Today after you re-enabled my website
I tried some solutions on many Topics on this forum but it didn’t help , If It is not from your side tell me So I can Remake an account… but you really should check the pictures , I have to keep updating the web page more than once till I access it , and I use CloudFlare but I don’t think It’s the problem

This is the main problem

This is a problem appeared after you suspended my account
The First Image In the post I sent it instead of this one

Is this information correct? Verify that the information in the wp-config file matches the information in the control panel and client area.

Also make sure that the database is still visible in PHPMyAdmin.

4 Likes

Is this every once in a while, or everytime?

2 Likes

Your website is fine or me.

@hamzaDavi

Something is going on with your site

A few refresh and go crazy:

sometimes return error 500
sometimes it works OK
sometimes return Cloudflare 502 error
sometimes throw out DB problem

I guess something in the code is wrong

when I visit a plain file that is not generated by PHP = always works neatly https://adcodt.ml/readme.html

I don’t know if the problem is generated by some plugin or is something else

Try to disable certain plugins and purge cache on Cloudflare after that
and test until you find the cause - it can really be anything.

6 Likes

yes only once in a while

Your website is probably using all of the php scripts allowed of free hosting, sometimes it will display a message telling you this & other times it will just give you database errors.

2 Likes

Yes , I fixed The problem , I use all the PHP rss when I load the website , I purged Cache on Cloudflare and removed few Plugins That was using a big amount of PHP rss .
Thanks for your answer.

4 Likes

I deleted Wordpress and I will re install it after 24 hours

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.