Error with domain creation.

Hello.
I am experiencing the bug that when you select your domain and click “Search” it pops-up this: “Congratulations, . is available!”.

It says that my domain is available, but the text won’t include the name of my selected domain.

When I complete Captcha, it pops-up the error that says that my domain is selected incorrectly.

Please, fix this bug.

@Robciks1234 said:
Hello.
I am experiencing the bug that when you select your domain and click “Search” it pops-up this: “Congratulations, . is available!”.

It says that my domain is available, but the text won’t include the name of my selected domain.

When I complete Captcha, it pops-up the error that says that my domain is selected incorrectly.

Please, fix this bug.

I have the same problem :confused:

I’ve the same problem.

@Robciks1234 said:
Hello.

Please, fix this bug.

Same Problem. it was working fine until i messed up the domains and bought a new one. Waste of money.

I’m very sorry for this inconvenience, it was caused by a technical error on our end. A fix for the issue is being deployed as we speak and should be ready in a few minutes.

@Admin said:
I’m very sorry for this inconvenience, it was caused by a technical error on our end. A fix for the issue is being deployed as we speak and should be ready in a few minutes.

Okay thank you for letting us know!