Failed to send files via FTP

Hello. I need to upload via FTP files ranging in size from 600MB to 1.5GB. Sending is performed by FileZilla and occurs normally. However mysteriously after the completion of the upload the file disappears from the directory. I would like to know if there is any limitation in my case for having a free account and how I could solve this case.

TKS!

@Maxcine said:
Hello. I need to upload via FTP files ranging in size from 600MB to 1.5GB. Sending is performed by FileZilla and occurs normally. However mysteriously after the completion of the upload the file disappears from the directory. I would like to know if there is any limitation in my case for having a free account and how I could solve this case.

TKS!

Hello. InfinityFree isn’t your cloud storage. It’s a web host. You can’t upload files greater than 10MB. Use file hosts to host bigger files. And please search the forum before posting and read Terms of service. Duh!

`> @VPHrishikesh said:

@Maxcine said:

TKS!

Hello. InfinityFree isn’t your cloud storage. It’s a web host. You can’t upload files greater than 10MB. Use file hosts to host bigger files. And please search the forum before posting and read Terms of service. Duh!`

Well he got a point,
But I think its okay to upload 100mb more cause he is using FTP, not through the file manager, so it doesn’t actually lags their servers that much, but if he use directly through the ftp web file manager it will lags infinityfree’s website and also the servers so much!
So I did also a research on this that if you use ftp software it will not actually affect much the performance of the servers but if used directly through the website, the website he is uploading will be laggy because there is a big current process that is happening (the one that is uploading is the happening)

And also I think its okay to upload 100mb more but don’t make inodes exceed the limit!

@UnknownLolz

100MB? Dude, he’s uploading GB! He’s really here for cloud storage is what I think.

@VPHrishikesh said:
@UnknownLolz

100MB? Dude, he’s uploading GB! He’s really here for cloud storage is what I think.

Yeah I know!

@Maxcine go find a cloud drive that gives you generous storage!
Mega is my recommended choice!

Hello friends. Thanks for the answers. In fact, in my case, I am sending files with the size of 1.6 GB. Also, after my calculations I need at least 1.5TB of final space for all my files. But the problem is not this, the fact is that when we send the file with 1.3 For example, after that, but soon after the file is deleted. This I can not understand

Dude, seriously? Are you on drugs? We’re talking about 10MB being the limit and you’ve reached till TB? That’s really so damn retarded. If we exclude user data hosted on Facebook and Google, even they won’t take TBs to just make their websites.

@Maxcine

I repeat, InfinityFree IS NOT YOUR CLOUD STORAGE. So, stop embarrassing yourself in public.

Thanks for the answers, but I thought I would have more polite answers, no minor offenses. Anyway thank you.

I was polite the first time I told you. If you make us repeat the same simple thing, I don’t know who’s gonna be able to keep his/ her calm. Also, there are so many docs available in knowledgeable. Try to read them first. Search for stuff on Google.

@Maxcine I wasn’t rude to you…
I am just recommending you to use Cloud Storage like Mega…