Fatal error & resource usage warning

Hi,

Can anyone help me with this.

Yesterday, I’ve cleaned up my site from old plugin folders, changed my theme, manually installed Wordpress update to WP 5.8 even moved my site to a new account.

Today I only tried to log in my wp account and got these fatal error message :

Fatal error : Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 163840 bytes) in (…) htdocs/wp-includes/pomo/mo.php on line 297

Fatal error : Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 135168 bytes) in (…)/htdocs/wp-includes/pomo/streams.php on line 125

Then I got two e-mails for resource usage warning : i/o warning.

I would really like to solve this and not get this account suspended like my my first account…

my website: sandbox-pasdegiblotte.epizy.com

Oh, I refreshed wp log in page 3 times with 3 different files as a fatal error. Then it finally let me in my dashboard…

But i don’t know what I’m suppose to look for to fix this…

Hi

it is quite broken

Try to return WP to the initial theme instead of the current basho

if you can’t access admin
then disable all plugins and themes via FTP

1. Open your File Manager
  2. Navigate to your website root folder
  3. Navigate to the /wp-content folder
  4. Select the /plugins folder. Then rename it to something like pluginsX (also for themes)

All your plugins will now be disabled.

Visit your site and login
and then gradually enable the plugins/themes until you see which one is causing the problems (memory intensive) .

3 Likes

Thanks, but I already did all that. There are no plugin activated. I’ve return to WP’s default theme before I tried Basho and 2 more themes…

Nothing’s fixed…

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.