Faulty page load

Hie guys,
Please help, I have uploaded my fully functioning website hours ago. It was online and loading correctly just minutes ago, I happen to see that it is now loading without CSS, images and icons.

I am supposed to have this up today. I kindly I need some help.

What’s the site url so we can help you?

1 Like

oh squavero.com

For me it works fine and loads all resources. If it doesn’t for you, please clear your browser cache.

1 Like

I’ve cleared but its still not working for me

You can press F12 then goto console to see the reason why they’re not loading, Would you try to visit www.squavero.com/ ? if that works clear your browser data or use another browser.

1 Like

Please help correct these errors, i dont have any idea on how to go about this. I believe my css files are in the right formarts.

I believe they’re redirecting to 404 page, Due that.

1. Would you try to visit www.squavero.com/ ? if that works clear your browser data or use another browser.

That’s something weird with your browser. What browser are you using?

The site is loading the same on all my browsers, am using firefox

Then it’s maybe a problem with your DNS cache. Please purge it, or if it still doesn’t work configure a faster DNS resolver like 1.1.1.1 or OpenDNS on your device.

Can you please visit one of links you’re including in your page? That may give you the actual error.

To do: Click on the blue links at right side.

I’ve clicked on the blue links, there are several javascript errors. If you are able to edit them from there please do so. @anon19508339

And where would i correct the DNS issue, @Ergastolator1

Can you please give me a Screen shot?

On your Network Settings of your computer, depending on which OS you’re using. On Windows it could be changed by right clicking on the network icon and clicking “Open Network & Sharing Center”, then clicking on “Edit card options”, right clicking on the network card you’re using and clicking on “Properties”, then selecting “Internet Protocol Version 4 (IPv4)” and ticking “Use the following DNS server names:” before putting in, in case of 1.1.1.1, 1.1.1.1 and 1.0.0.1, and in case of OpenDNS, 208.67.222.222 and 208.67.220.220 or 208.67.220.222 and 208.67.222.220 in the fields, then clicking “OK”, and closing all the tabs.

It seems like the security system blocked some parts of your website for you. You’ll have to enable both JavaScript and cookies on your browser in order for your website to be seen correctly.

2 Likes

I’ve reseted my internet settings to default, it still does the same

The developer console in your browser shows that it’s trying to load the files from some other IP address and port: 10.150.35.17:6510. I have no idea why it does that, because in your code I don’t see any hard references to domains or IP addresses.

1 Like