Forum system, please help...

hello all, i wanted to know which forum are you guys using and how is it able to integrate with your client area, is your client area custom built? if it’s please let me know which developer made it because i want one just like this one.

The forum we’re using is Vanilla Forums. We’re using the jsConnect method to integrate the login in the client area.

The client area was custom built for InfinityFree by me. And no, I’m not going to make a client area for you as well.

ohk, you built the complete system then, do you know someone else who can build it? i am ready to promote anything he/you say or even pay some ammount.

which languages did you use php? and if so how were you able to get the reseller domain setup from here, just answer these two questions rest all i will look up to. :slight_smile:

@NamanG said:
ohk, you built the complete system then, do you know someone else who can build it? i am ready to promote anything he/you say or even pay some ammount.

Any competent software developer can do it. It doesn’t really take any specialized knowledge other than what you’d typically find at any other software or online service company.

@NamanG said:
which languages did you use php? and if so how were you able to get the reseller domain setup from here, just answer these two questions rest all i will look up to. :slight_smile:

Yes, the client area is written in PHP. The hosting system exposes an API we can connect to and use to manage the hosting accounts.

hey thanks a lot for the useful information, i was really searching for it on the complete web! just one thing if you could really help me out with this, i have got all my domains and kind of spent more than enough bucks on this thing, can you please develop a system for me, or send your system so that i could use it after doing some changes, please sir/mam, please help me!

i would promote your website on google ad words for about $50, please help me out and i guarantee you more traffic!

and one last question what do you use for your knowledge base?

@NamanG said:
hey thanks a lot for the useful information, i was really searching for it on the complete web! just one thing if you could really help me out with this, i have got all my domains and kind of spent more than enough bucks on this thing, can you please develop a system for me, or send your system so that i could use it after doing some changes, please sir/mam, please help me!

While building a client area is not particularly complex, it is a lot of work which takes a lot of time. If I were a freelance developer (which, for the record, I’m not - don’t have the time), I would quote you for something in the range of thousands or tens of thousands of dollars.

@NamanG said:
i would promote your website on google ad words for about $50, please help me out and i guarantee you more traffic!

Good luck trying to find anyone willing to do this for $50. I definitely won’t. $50 will get you a WordPress theme on ThemeForest, not a sophisticated web application built to your specifications.

@NamanG said:
and one last question what do you use for your knowledge base?

The knowledge base is also self built (using Sculpin).

please bro it will be great help if you could send my your system, only the client area!

I do not represent any side here and I have respect to both of you

owner of infinityfree has been trying to be polite but…

your question is very similar to this

hello microsoft! apple here o:)
can you give us source of win10
because we want to be top 1 @ desktop OS

No, we do not even offer you a partnership
also we will be directly competitive and part of the cake goes into our pocket

do you agree with that?

@NamanG said:
please bro it will be great help if you could send my your system, only the client area!

Like @OxyDac said, we spent years developing this system and we’re not just going to give it away because you asked for it. Generally speaking, it never hurts to ask. But let’s be honest, how likely did you think asking one of the largest free hosting brands in the world to just hand over their code to you would work?

so sorry, I never meant to hurt or to take it for free, I offered what I could, it’s completely fine if you can’t provide the system (I know it takes time). I completely understand, Thanks a lot for replies.

i would love to offer a partnership @OxyDac how about 50-50 partnership

1 Like

but admin told me that he would give me his villa on the Bahamas and some yacht :o

thanks for the offer but i am currently trying to connect
fragments of my life in one piece

Admin, can i change the daily limits of any specefic account, if yes then how, and is the domain infinity free a reseller domain or a domain on your account?

@NamanG said:
Admin, can i change the daily limits of any specefic account, if yes then how,

The point of the limits is to prevent people from overloading the service. If your website hits the limits, it means it uses too much server power for free hosting. Setting fair usage limits but letting you set them to anything you want would defeat their purpose.

@NamanG said:
and is the domain infinity free a reseller domain or a domain on your account?

InfinityFree.net is a popular website with a lot of (commercial) importance to us. Because of that, we pay for good hosting and don’t use free hosting for it.

Yeah,
I even saw a thief php code and for me it was very complex!
I normally see their script is almost javascript like their logon box and other things in their client area!
Nice job Admin! ?

This is hilarious.