FTP - CANT CONNECT

I can’t connect with FTP (I have cPanel Open)

First Attempt:
Configuration: “No Encryption”

It does not connect and only appears with the message “Connecting”

Second Attempt:
Configuration: “TLS/SSL IMPLICIT ENCRYPTATION”

Third Attempt:
Configuration: “TLS/SSL EXPLICIT ENCRYPTATION”

I have cPanel open to try to connect to FTP, but it does not connect in any way

try to connect with filezilla from here or try to connect with the built in ftp client on windows

The error message says “Timeout detected” so my first guess is that there is a network issue between your computer and the FTP server. I’d recommend testing it with the telnet command (you can use it like telnet ftp.epizy.com 21) but I’m not sure if it’s available on Windows or if there is a Windows equivalent.

I see you’ve got the FTP server for unaux.com listed in the connections as well. Does that FTP server work for you?

@Admin said:
The error message says “Timeout detected” so my first guess is that there is a network issue between your computer and the FTP server. I’d recommend testing it with the telnet command (you can use it like telnet ftp.epizy.com 21) but I’m not sure if it’s available on Windows or if there is a Windows equivalent.

I see you’ve got the FTP server for unaux.com listed in the connections as well. Does that FTP server work for you?

@Admin windows does have telnet, only if you install it on the features installation

@Admin said:

No, unaux.com not work for me, same problem.

On Execute Telnet command i got the message

“Connecting to ftp.epizy.com … Could not open connection to host on port 21: Connection failed”

I tried connect on 4 different’s ISP

*** UP ***

The FTP server itself seems to be working fine. If you tried 4 completely different internet providers (not just different devices or customers on the same backend network), it’s unlikely but possible that it’s a block at the internet providers.