FTP DOES NOT CONNECT

I have a domain on the “Freenom” site with hopspedagem here in “InfinityFree” and SSL certificates in “Cloudflare”. The Cloudflare name servers are configured correctly in Freenom and InfinityFree but do not connect to any FTP program. Gives this image error. Can you help me?
https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO_LZDDQfOfyANI7BNTPgD3uKbB3BkY7BekqHynoFX2HZCNXO3MRNXI-jlZur94VQ/photo/AF1QipMGsucz5cw2HiD6USdMzGafV1VOPJkoZSJMIfc9?key=czd4SmpRT3MtRWxrVDI2R2VuRTFMTW13cmhtbTVB&hl=pt-BR

https://photos.google.com/share/AF1QipO_LZDDQfOfyANI7BNTPgD3uKbB3BkY7BekqHynoFX2HZCNXO3MRNXI-jlZur94VQ/photo/AF1QipOKH7mGrRYDxJMtQbYA-2vzE3BQ69xN4ENSu38G?key=czd4SmpRT3MtRWxrVDI2R2VuRTFMTW13cmhtbTVB

The first link says Page Not Found in Portuguese error message for me, the second one says the same in my own language.

Using Cloudflare should not matter for FTP. FTP connections cane be done with the FTP hostname ftpupload.net (or ftp.epizy.com), which are not affected by the settings on your own domain.

See if it opens now!

Hello guys,

I can’t connect here too. Admin, you can check if my ip is block to acess your ftp? 189.5.6.210 from Brazil.

tracert to ftpupload.net : Screenshot by Lightshot

Comparison between ftpupload.net and upload.net (using port 21): Screenshot by Lightshot

Take regards

@PatrickAbrahim said:
Hello guys,

I can’t connect here too. Admin, you can check if my ip is block to acess your ftp? 189.5.6.210 from Brazil.

tracert to ftpupload.net : Screenshot by Lightshot

Comparison between ftpupload.net and upload.net (using port 21): Screenshot by Lightshot

Take regards

That traceroute is very useful! The traceroute shows the connection is blocked before leaving the network of virtua.com.br. It never actually enters the world wide web, so it cannot reach our network either.

The traceroute clearly shows that your ISP must be blocking this connection. The traceroute shows the connection doesn’t get far enough for us to do anything.

@Bruno-Braga said:
See if it opens now!
https://i.imgur.com/hw0uHgw.png

Is virtua.com.br your ISP as well? If so, then the same answer I gave to @PatrickAbrahim likely also applies to us: your ISP is blocking the connection.

I have no idea what this ISP is

I have a domain on the “Freenom” site with hopspedagem here in “InfinityFree” and SSL certificates in “Cloudflare”. The Cloudflare name servers are configured correctly in Freenom and InfinityFree

Bruno, se o seu provedor NET, ta na mesma que a minha. Lutar para liberar a porta 21 e depois o ftpupload.net

Thanks admin, I’ll try talk with my internet provider.

@Bruno-Braga said:
I have no idea what this ISP is

I plugged your IP address in a WHOIS lookup and it shows virtua.com.br. I can’t tell if you’re on a shared network which has an internet connection from virtua.com.br, or on a virtual provider who uses virtua.com.br’s network.

All I can tell is that your internet connection is from virtua.com.br, and they are blocking access to our FTP service.

Good morning Admin,

I talked with my internet provider and he said he can’t ping ftpupload.net and he asked if maybe you blocked ip 189.5.0.2 [final provider ip].

Can you check please?

Take regards

@PatrickAbrahim said:
Good morning Admin,

I talked with my internet provider and he said he can’t ping ftpupload.net and he asked if maybe you blocked ip 189.5.0.2 [final provider ip].

Can you check please?

Take regards

Did you send them the traceroute results as well? It clearly shows the connection is being blocked on their end.

You’re isp is blocking it…

@Admin said:

@PatrickAbrahim said:
Good morning Admin,

Can you check please?

Take regards

Did you send them the traceroute results as well? It clearly shows the connection is being blocked on their end.

Yes, I sended to him the tracert picture. Are you sure the blockade is not on your side?

@PatrickAbrahim said:

@Admin said:

@PatrickAbrahim said:
Good morning Admin,

Can you check please?

Take regards

Yes, I sended to him the tracert picture. Are you sure the blockade is not on your side?

Not 100%, but I have no reason to believe that’s the case, since the traceroute clearly shows the connection is blocked before hitting the internet at large. Can you please get your ISP to give more insight on how they figure a traceroute looks like that if we’re blocking it?

he can’t ping ftpupload.net

Yes, our servers block ping by default. Fortunately, you don’t use ping to upload files, you use FTP, which is not blocked.