FTP not working!!

Hi there

I tried many times to upload my WordPress files using filezilla and most of the other FTP clients but none of them worked, all I get is error messages alot of Error messages, I tried every solution. I even tried other operating systems (Linux distros) But nothing changed.

Has anyone encountered the same problem?!!

this is not just an InfinityFree problem, I have tested almost every free hosting out there and they all have the same problem.

You get “allot of Error messages”. Could you post some of them here? It would make it a lot easier to figure out what’s going on.

“Response: 421 Timeout - try typing a little faster next time
Error: Could not connect to server”

“Response: 421 Timeout - try typing a little faster next time
Error: GnuTLS error -110 in gnutls_record_recv: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Error: Could not read from socket: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Error: Disconnected from server”

"Error: GnuTLS error -110: The TLS connection was non-properly terminated.
Error: Transfer connection interrupted: ECONNABORTED - Connection aborted
Error: Connection timed out after 20 seconds of inactivity
Error: Failed to retrieve directory listing
"

Just click OK in the popup and you should be able to proceed with the connection without further issues.

@Admin said:
Just click OK in the popup and you should be able to proceed with the connection without further issues.

Sorry but Nothing changed

Right now I’m testing WinSCP and here is the result:

The FTP service is disabled at the moment: https://forum.infinityfree.com/discussion/1548/ftp-connectivity-issues-website-connection-timed-out . We’re aware of the issue and are doing our best to get it resolved as soon as possible.