Funny Facebook Goings On

Hello, I hope all is well…

Everything regarding the hosting, is going superbly, no problems whatsover with any of my sites, great job…

However, two of my three sites, both on freecluster.eu, have as of today been blocked on Facebook, nobody can share from them, the one on epizy.com however, is fine…

Just thought I’d let you guys know, as it is not my domain is it, so I can’t really protect myself from this sort of thing here…

Can any of the admin team help please, obviously it’s only Facebook, and there is nothing actually wrong with the sites, but we would like some sort of presence on there.

Thanks.

This is the error I receive, I can’t even go round the houses, and share via Twitter on Facebook, it seems to have blocked your entire domain, freecluster.eu

Just thought the screenshot may help…

Paul…

Sadly, Facebook seems to dislike free hosting and do this a lot. The free subdomains are shared by many other websites, some of them probably do stuff both we and Facebook don’t agree with. Sadly, Facebook chooses to block the domain rather than tell us about it and work with us to fix it, so this happens.

That said, it would help a lot if you could click the “let us known” link and request an appeal. If everyone who sees that message would do so, maybe Facebook will realize that they are blocking a lot of legitimate websites by blocking these domains.

1 Like

Whatever you guys did, it worked, of course I defend my content, every time I request a review, but it is only one site, but I got in to 568 notifications, and all posts seem to be there…

You have me down as some sort of adversary, trust me, I am not, I just complain when things don’t meet certain requirements, I like to think I give credit where credit is due also, and is certainly due here…

Cracking job…

I’m sorry if I came across as being hostile to you. I’m getting quite sick of how Facebook deals with sites they think are bad, I didn’t mean to direct any of that at you.

1 Like

I was referring to other posts in general, not this one, it was intimated to me that you didn’t think i apprecoated services etc, that is not true, I just invest time and effort into them on behalf of a lot of people, so when standards slip, I will be in here complaining, when things are fine, you will not even notice me, yeh, Facebook are not our firends, that is for sure, I agree with you one hundred percent on that…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.