Getting Into the web builder to build my website...

Hi I am new to this website and i went to start to build my website and went into the web builder, I logged in with my FTP and password like it asked me then hit next, entered my email and then i got this…

What happened why am I getting this?

@ChrisBOnTheWeb said:
Hi I am new to this website and i went to start to build my website and went into the web builder, I logged in with my FTP and password like it asked me then hit next, entered my email and then i got this…

Screenshot by Lightshot

Kopage installations don’t always succeed. When that happens, simply open a file manager or FTP client, find the directory of your website and delete all the files in there. Then restart the installation from the site builder.

@Admin said:

@ChrisBOnTheWeb said:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Kopage installations don’t always succeed. When that happens, simply open a file manager or FTP client, find the directory of your website and delete all the files in there. Then restart the installation from the site builder.

I’m trying to deal with this new “kopage” builder, but there seems to be a lot of issues…

I had same issue as “ChrisBOnTheWeb”. Followed the same instructions as you gave him. Now it is telling me, "my domain jacksonarc.com does not point to this ftp account.

@Admin said:

@ChrisBOnTheWeb said:

Screenshot by Lightshot

Again, deleted account, created new account, just to start from scratch… Still no luck with this “kopage” builder. Now its telling me “login failed”…

Trying to find it but not sure where to find my website under file manager… Never worked with it before. Kind of a newbie to all of this,

@ChrisBOnTheWeb said:
Trying to find it but not sure where to find my website under file manager… Never worked with it before. Kind of a newbie to all of this,

If it’s the first domain name of your account, it’s the folder htdocs. If it’s a subdomain or addon domain you added later, it’s going to be <domain name>/htdocs.

I don’t see it in the file there Screenshot by Lightshot That is where im at… I am in htdocs but still looking for it if I find it I will reply back thanks again :slight_smile:

@ChrisBOnTheWeb said:
That is where im at… I am in htdocs but still looking for it if I find it I will reply back thanks again :slight_smile:
I am confused of your sentence here…

@UnknownLolz why dont u fucking re read it asshole, I cant find the specific file @Admin told me under HTDocs

@ChrisBOnTheWeb said:
@UnknownLolz why dont u fucking re read it asshole, I cant find the specific file @Admin told me under HTDocs

Okay tell me what specific file admin told you!
He only said on his last reply:
htdocs and /htdocs

*He only said in his last reply:
htdocs and < domain name >/htdocs

Im in HTDocs folder there is no /htdocs whatsoever!

if you want to find < domain name >/htdocs
Then go back and you cant find /htdocs on htdocs!

You can only find it on the non-public folder (htdocs)

Just go back to File Manager and then find a folder that has your subdomain in it
(e.g. subdomain.yourdomain.tld) and go there and there should be an htdocs folder there, and then enter on htdocs and now your in the public folder of your subdomain!
And also this should be the path: subdomain.yourdomain.tld/htdocs and now your on the public folder of your sub domain

if you don’t understand this, then understand this cause I am not going to help you anyway! Admin can sort your problem better.

wow rude much @UnknownLolz like I said above i’m new to all of this! Chill the heck out!

@ChrisBOnTheWeb
Wow whose the arse guy to talk…
I am not rude!
You force me too be!
Just watch your mouth and chill, if you are new here then get rid of that bad attitude and I might help!

why dont you just shut it and let it go i admit i made the mistake but i didnt like ur tone at first! know what im done… if @Admin see this he can erase this thread deleting my website and waiting it out till 2019! Peace out BITCHES! LOL

Like I supposed to care about your site,
Your the only sick person that I have ever encountered in this forums!

And also I am just letting it go…

Tragic…

I understand "ChrisBOnTheWeb"s frustration. Not everyone is experienced in building websites as some of you all are. We all started somewhere and for those who make “Assumptions” (hint: Assumptions start with what word? “ass”). you only make that of yourself thinking and “assuming” the person you are talking to knows what you are talking about.

Simply put, some of us need “layman’s” terms, or detailed instructions. Using domain name/htdocs isn’t going to work. I as well do not have domain name/htdocs folder, so telling me even that would complicate things.

Not taking sides, just speaking by experience, slow down and think before you speak. If that is too much too ask, then best to keep silence and let the @Admin do his job. After all, that is why they are here.

Richard, W0QGS