Global Sign and SSL2BUY Free SSL

@UnknownLolz said:

@Rikhi55 said:

@Friendifie-Inc said:
That’s very strict… Why be bullied when you can go to Cloudflare and get it all for free?

exactly !!! that green lock means safety ,no one would be interested to know how you get that ,because there are always strict authorities allowing that!!!

Yes I know.
((I do this everytime okay??))

Google stop showing Green Secure Lock in Chrome in upcoming september update!

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Rikhi55 said:

@Friendifie-Inc said:
That’s very strict… Why be bullied when you can go to Cloudflare and get it all for free?

exactly !!! that green lock means safety ,no one would be interested to know how you get that ,because there are always strict authorities allowing that!!!

Yes I know.

Why?
So customers will not know if the site has valid SSL?

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Rikhi55 said:

@Friendifie-Inc said:

Yes I know.

Why?

Yes without SSL sites will be marked as insecure by Google and with SSL chrome will show just a grey lock instead of Secure sign and lock in green

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Rikhi55 said:

@Friendifie-Inc said:

Yes I know.

Why?

Yes without SSL sites will be marked as insecure by Google and with SSL chrome will show just a grey lock instead of Secure sign and lock in green

Well this would be hard for me to figure out…
Since grey lock means “Mixed Content” in my personal opinion.
Also do they still show the address bar green? If not, So EV will just be useless if the address bar will not be colored green (my opinion).

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Rikhi55 said:

@Friendifie-Inc said:

Yes I know.

Why?

Also do they still show the address bar green? If not, So EV will just be useless if the address bar will not be colored green (my opinion).

Your opinion is valuable but Me, and you can not change the Google’s mind related to this update but good news is that not everyone have latest Chrome and EV will works as work but with grey colour and Mixed Content I’m not pretty sure below pics may help you in explaining!

treatment effecting in July
The Secure Bar is expected to be removed in Chrome 69.

For non-SSL sites and asking for Details

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Ranakhas said:

@UnknownLolz said:

@Rikhi55 said:

@Friendifie-Inc said:

Yes I know.

Why?

Your opinion is valuable but Me, and you can not change the Google’s mind related to this update but good news is that not everyone have latest Chrome and EV will works as work but with grey colour and Mixed Content I’m not pretty sure below pics may help you in explaining!

treatment effecting in July
The Secure Bar is expected to be removed in Chrome 69.

For non-SSL sites and asking for Details

Treatment had already started from April, they were planning it for July but it came earlier…

Don’t get the construct misunderstood, Google isn’t getting rid of the SSL Lock, they’re “enforcing” all sites have SSL securities and they want ALL sites to have SSL thus ONLY resulting “domain.com” (which the lock won’t be needed) because the Chrome Browser should only issue the user Security.

Basically, Google’s going to make it where if your site doesn’t have SSL it’ll be harder for users to find your website because Google Chrome will set it as a [CAUTION]/DANGEROUS.