Hey u admin why the hell are you deleting my topics

Due to my posts were deleted I think that you didn’t understand the matter. Actually I said that myownfreehost.net is the boss of infinity free and anyone can create a hosting company like this, no skills or technical knowledge required all settings and pages are pre-configured.

And whenever I wrote this it was deleted by @anon19508339 and removed from this forum.
I mean why ??

And what is your point of saying this on multiple topics? It isn’t letting someone know but spamming.

9 Likes

I had to say on multiple topics because it was everytime deleted by you

I thought why saying your boss name sticks ??

Nope, Who said?
Admin has removed and reconfigured some in vPanel, and the whole client area is made by himself.

You cannot just use MOFH, cuz see IF has a lot more than that

Best Community Forums
World Class Client Area
Free SSL Tool
A Friendly Admin <3

6 Likes

And for your proof,(if you know JS),
take a look at this,
https://vpassets.infinityfree.net/vp/cpanel-head.js

I saw dashboards that were available in GitHub and links were given in their forum

Give me a link, lmao

1 Like

If it is removed it is removed due to a reason, do not repeat it unless you’ve grudge on something (and us).

And I didn’t mean to case harm, it is my duty to remove whatever is counted as spam, i already warned you but you didn’t seem to listen because you were angry?

4 Likes

What saying about mofh is a. Spam ?? Instead they want that direct link and credits should be provided in the footer !!

For your kind information, that doesnt mean that you can create some topics and help us.
and also

3 Likes

it is already linked, in cpanel, nobody needs high IQ to find out that IF is powered by MOFH, it already mentions that it is powered by ifastnet (which provides mofh).

5 Likes

Yes I saw that already!!
I thought it can be there on homepage then why discussion about it is a spam ?

Creating 1+ topic about it is called spam

3 Likes

It isn’t, but creating multiple topics regarding it with arrogant manner and insulting others is spam.

5 Likes

U have already read and apologized to your head admin about your misuse of powers

That doesnt mean, your act was appreciated

As I already said I had to do that because you were continuously deleting it

And I am curious about the Github Link, if you can provide me, I might support you tho.

Who said that I was appreciated but instead my account was reopened