Hey u admin why the hell are you deleting my topics

Give me some time I will surely share it

mhm. waiting happily :smiley:

1 Like

And are you arguing on why i am removing your topics? you should tell me why you’re accusing people who tells you to stop, i apologized because i made you to turn into an unstoppable mad man while i was thinking that it’ll be a good warning for you.

4 Likes

I have shared have a look

1 Like

WOW,
GREAT DUDE,

This project ^^^ is a very basic client area made by ZYKENETOWRK and is NOT USED BY INFINITYFREE,(IF USES A CUSTOM CLIENT AREA.)

This is not used by IF,
Admin made his own JS for editing it, he didnt use those.

BRUH, where is it used? lmao

3 Likes

When I shared it you are saying it’s bad and infinityfree doesn’t uses it !!
I shared this because it was available okay…

A issue from Project Burger, it has been stopped developing and it has a lot of issues.

1 Like

I hate cats, nobody should have them as pets.

1 Like

Oh man !! Now you are off topic !!
I shared the links you and you are saying about cats :joy:

I hate InfinityFree, No one should use it,
Similar to that :smiley:

O better understand .
Mr trollers…

Namecalling NOT allowed :smiley:

1 Like

And yes my point is same about infinityfree and will be

Wrong, myownfreehost.net is a sponsor of InfinityFree.

The pages are templates yes, but that doesn’t mean the admin didn’t work hard to make it better. He brought free SSL certificates, an easy SSO login system etc. This requires knowledge of PHP, so yes maybe anyone can make a hosting company, but not everyone can develop it better.

When problems with the hosting emerge, the admin pins an announcements with the latest details and fixes.

So yes, anybody can make a hosting company, but not everyone can make a successful hosting company.

You said that you moved hosting provider and we let you, and yet you keep coming here to complain even after you’ve left. You’ve gone your own way so let InfinityFree clients go their own way too.

6 Likes

Oh, Noice then

I mean I am tried of rules made you you Admins and moderators :disappointed:

What makes it worse is when you say a thing, you think we’ve to write it on gold paper, but when it comes to our opinions, we’re trolling.

And everybody is tired of you.

2 Likes

oh, that doesnt give you a free pass not to follow the rules, as said,

4 Likes

Have o ever said that your admin didn’t work for this company!! It’s his job I think full time.
If a man has to something for earning and survival he has to do best in it