Hi

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator at [email protected] to inform them of the time this error occurred, and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Additionally, a 500 Internal Server Error error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Please share your domain name or username. Please fill out the template next time :wink:

2 Likes

http://graphamir.ir/

works fine perhaps?

The main page saw comes but the rest of the pages do not come and it shows the error

I uploaded the WordPress files correctly and it is well connected to the database, but I do not know why it shows this error

Is it because of the url structure you use?

In general, no link works and when I want to go to the WordPress panel, I can at least make some changes there

it wont work. since your url;s are urdu or whatever language it is.

1 Like

Another problem is this:

Much of your code uses the wrong PATH

localhost is listed in many places (for buttons and resources)

You used an absolute path instead of a relative one during the creation of website (WP) on the local PC

But now your site is alive on the server and localhost is no longer a valid PATH
rather it should be your domain instead (you probably don’t even need a wordpress folder which is specified after localhost).

Maybe it will be much easier for you to install WordPress via our control panel (Softaculous app installer)
and then edit the website (add images, pages and resources) instead of digging all over the code looking for where all localhost is listed and correcting that omission.

6 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.