Hosting

Hello, my website (ricardodp.com) already has 39 suspensions and before I reach 40 I want to know what happens after the website is suspended, I can no longer use it at infinityfree.net? And by the way how do I make a backup to transfer my files like the theme, the plugins, the entries, etc. to another page or hosting (I say it in case the account is suspended) Please help me because I don’t want to lose the data on my page since it took me a year to build the web and I don’t want to lose all that work.

And do not tell me to pay for hosting because I have no money, I plan to earn money with free hosting and then improve the project (web).

Hello there,

Yes that’s likely to happen that your site won’t be reactivated again if it gets suspended that manu times.

Please try checking this Knowledge Base article out if you haven’t already:

That KB article should also help you out if you want to backup your MySQL database as well.

2 Likes

If your website consistently hits the daily limits, then at some point, it will no longer be automatically reactivated. If that happens, you can submit a support request to get a backup of your account. But seeing how that’s quite likely to occur, you may want to download a backup yourself the next time the account is reactivated.

2 Likes

ok and after i do the backup how do i restore it, like let’s say my account was suspended and i have a backup and i change to another free hosting, so how i can restore the backup.

Ok bro and after i do the backup how do i restore it, like let’s say my account was suspended and i have a backup and i change to another free hosting, so how i can restore the backup.

Just like the usual thing to do, upload your files to your new hosting provider and import your MySQL database there as well, you will also need to configure and make some changes with your code, if you’re using WordPress you will need to change some settings like your site Wordpress Homepage URL once you’ve moved to your new host.

If you want support with your migration, you may want to ask your new web hosting provider for additional support.

And how do I do that, is there a tutorial on youtube? Or you can explain it to me in more detail so that I can understand better, please.

Your new web hosting provider will help you with that. They can assist you.

You’d typically get one link to download the files of your account, and an additional download link for each of your databases. The migration procedure works like this (the same concept applies to pretty much any hosting provider):

4 Likes

Hi after i get the 40 suspension the website, i mean the account is going to be eliminated or its going to stay as suspended?

It’s going to be suspended. Like I said, you still get the opportunity to request backups, and we can’t make backups of an account which has been terminated.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.