How can I add txt dns record to .rf.gd domain?

I want to add a txt dns record to my .rf.gd domain, but cloudflare does not accept my domain. Does anyone know an alternative method?

spf records are a type of txt record, maybe try adding it there ?
(im no expert with these things)

you’ll find it in your cpanel

1 Like

Only if the TXT record is a SPF record, in that case you can add it on that section.

But if the TXT record needs a name for it, in this case you can’t add other types of TXT records on free hosting. Also, Cloudflare doesn’t support our subdomains, so you’ll have to get your own domain, and here are two websites where you can get one for free:

After this you can add it to Cloudflare and add the record Discord requires to add you.

4 Likes

The SPF records section was updated recently. So now it only actually supports SPF records.

And as you can tell by the lack of a TXT record section in the control panel: there is no way to add custom TXT records.

6 Likes

Didn’t notice that, as last time I tried that it also supported other types of TXT records as well. But I’m glad that got fixed!

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.