How to delete Account and change email in my Account?

I want to delete my account(epiz_17292879)
And change email in my Account(epiz_17284983)
but can’t found delete account menu and change email menu.

My guess is if you delete everything from your account, i’ll be automatically deleted in some time.

Also the option “Update contact info” is somehow disabled or hidden for anyone. I took a look at their tutorial videos: Contact Info

The feature using an already existing domain is also unavailable. (I can’t use infinityfree as provider. It just allows me to use their subdomain)

You’re not able to delete your account, because of legal reasons, however if you’ll leave it untouched and inactive for some time, it’s going to get deleted by itself.

The feature using an already existing domain is also unavailable. (I can’t use infinityfree as provider. It just allows me to use their subdomain)

You can add your own domain name after creating your account in the Addon Domains section.

My guess is if you delete everything from your account, i’ll be automatically deleted in some time.

That is correct, yes. There is no option to explicitly delete accounts.

Also the option “Update contact info” is somehow disabled or hidden for anyone. I took a look at their tutorial videos: Contact Info

I’ll look into that, I should be able to bring it back soon.