I’m Rana Khashif Sarfraz. I joined Infinityfree a week ago. I found that many peoples on Infinityfree forums talking about SSL certificate for free. Most of them don’t know how to install Let’s Encrypt on infinityfree, so, I decided to write an article on forums so just follow my steps.
- Sign Up for Infinityfree
- Transfer your domain to Infinityfree by changing nameservers
- Sign Up for Cloudflare
- Transfer your domain to Cloudflare by changing nameservers
- Your Site will not affected by changing nameservers
- Goto Crypto and SSL security and select Flexiable
- Congrats you have install SSL
But Cloudflare SSL are not for your domain it is common name issued to sets of domains and are specified to some browsers but it is easy.
Sign Up for Infinityfree
2. Transfer your domain to Infinityfree by changing nameservers
3. Sign Up for Cloudflare
4. Transfer your domain to Cloudflare by changing nameservers
5. Wait it is the same steps chill bro wait for next steps
6. Goto www.sslforfree.com
6. a) Enter your domain
b) Select Manually Verify Domain (DNS)
c) It will give you some TXT records to
d) Copy Them
7. Goto Cloudflare and select DNS mangement
8. Paste the Records(TXT) that you copy
9. It will give you private key and certificate
10. Open cPanel select SSL/TLS
11. Select your domain
12. Upload Key First
13. Upload Certificate
14. Congrats you installed the certificate
the above mentioned are the only ways of getting SSL/TLS for free on free hosting using Infinityfree.
Note: By the use of second step repeat the same steps for subdomains as for main domain
Note2: By using Cloudflare add A record of subdomains pointing towards your IP and enable traffic through CloudFlare
Congrats it’s enable! Hope you enjoy!