There are three methods.
- Use CloudFlare free SSL (Use Flexible SSL only.)
- Get free SSL at client area
- Buy SSL from godaddy.com or any other service
I’m gonna tell you only about that two, becasue i didn’t use godaddy.
1 Method (You need your own domain ofc)
- Register at Cloudflare, if you didn’t do this before
- Click button “Add Site”
- Verify your domain.
- Change SSL to Flexible.
- Add InfinityFree nameservers (I think you know why.)
2 Method (You can use InfinityFree subdomains, but i will write only for custom domain)
- Get to your client area, if you didn’t do that before
- Get to the tab “Free SSL Certificates”
- Click “Add SSL Domain”
- Choose Custom Domain (If you have that.)
- Setup DNS that you’re given.
- Press Request SSL
- Do everything that it’s says.
- Wait when it’s done