How to Manually Input DNS Records on Cloudflare

Hi Everyone!

I’m back.

By the way, hear me out.

Cloudflare cannot scan my DNS records. I’d like to get an SSL Certificate from Cloudflare and use their offered free services but suddenly, I’m stuck about this DNS Records. I don’t know what to input. I already dig some research but no answer. And all instructions from our knowledge base section, it’s not enough. Please help. @Admin

@mauwiks said:
Hi Everyone!

I’m back.
Welcome Back!

By the way, hear me out.

Cloudflare cannot scan my DNS records. I’d like to get an SSL Certificate from Cloudflare and use their offered free services but suddenly, I’m stuck about this DNS Records. I don’t know what to input. I already dig some research but no answer. And all instructions from our knowledge base section, it’s not enough. Please help. @Admin

Kindly mention you Domain Name so I can Help other wise there is a main domain of every account like
something.epizy.com or something.rf.gd
just point your domain toward your main domain using CNAME records!

@mauwiks said:
Cloudflare cannot scan my DNS records.

Is that the issue? Or are you unable to configure your own DNS records in Cloudflare? Because that’s what the topic title implies.

Also, does Cloudflare say why they cannot scan the records?

They don’t answer my support question out there. Their responses are too slow

I cannot configure my own DNS to Cloudflare since I they cannot scan my records from the origin host which is I believe, our team in here. :slight_smile:

Thanks! @Ranakhas

@mauwiks said:
I cannot configure my own DNS to Cloudflare since I they cannot scan my records from the origin host which is I believe, our team in here. :slight_smile:

So what happens when you start the record scan? You click the button and then what? The page stays exactly the same? It starts to look for the DNS records but it comes up empty? Cloudflare shows you an error page?

Even if you may say that “nothing happens” and “they cannot scan my records”, there are still plenty of observations you could share which might help clear this up.

No records taht appears and no error notifacation. Only they couldn’t scan the root hosting.

@mauwiks said:
No records taht appears and no error notifacation. Only they couldn’t scan the root hosting.

Can you please take a screenshot of that page? I’d like to know the exact page and wording, not your interpretation of it.

@mauwiks said:
Hi Everyone!

I’m back.

By the way, hear me out.

Why would you need to put your dns records?
If you have installed Cloudflare on your site through 1-Click Cloudflare Enabler then it is immediately set-up and you can select SSL(which I recommend Full,because Flexible sometimes creates issues) and it will be installed in a few hours.

@ChrisPAR said:

@mauwiks said:
Hi Everyone!

I’m back.

By the way, hear me out.

Why would you need to put your dns records?
If you have installed Cloudflare on your site through 1-Click Cloudflare Enabler then it is immediately set-up and you can select SSL(which I recommend Full,because Flexible sometimes creates issues) and it will be installed in a few hours.

Full is recommended but Flexible will also work if you know how to properly code or develop a site!
Where about scanning DNS records @Admin already stated that we can change IP anytime without notice thus recommended to set CNAME record instead of A records!