HTML page doesn't work.

I’ve built a webpage with notepad++, and later uploaded it to htdocs with the file viewer. Yet, when I type in the domain that I’m told in control panel or use the registered domain www.conlingvo.ga, I’m redirected to a page called http://suspendeddomain.org/k/. I’ve set the correct nameservers, I’ve uploaded to htdocs, from the register domain page I’ve even redirected to the domain shown in control panel…
I require help. My domain is new, one week of existence, and as far as I know, it’s impossible to be suspended, I’d be notified in the register domain page. Also, the claimed 72 hours it takes to set up everything have long passed.

PS: Where should I search for the default domain or Public IP address of my page, i’m unable to find anything useful to help me, If the “Main Domain” in “Account Details” is wrong.

PSS: I’ve reaserched a bit, and I’m even more confused. I think the error isn’t coming from the domain itself, but rather from the hosting itself. S.O.S?

PSS: I know i’m a person of bother, but I’m quite desperate. I’ve read an Admin post regarding this, but I can’t quite get the meaning of “temporary”. It has been already almost 5 days since I created this account.

I just checked conlingvo.ga, but the domain name does not seem to exist. Please check the domain is created and is pointing to our nameservers.

@Admin said:
I just checked conlingvo.ga, but the domain name does not seem to exist. Please check the domain is created and is pointing to our nameservers.

The domain isn’t my main problem, but I can’t seem to access my webpage with the domain shown in Account Details alone. conlingvo.ga is created and I can access its settings by the register page.

@Conlingvo said:

@Admin said:

The domain isn’t my main problem, but I can’t seem to access my webpage with the domain shown in Account Details alone. conlingvo.ga is created and I can access its settings by the register page.

That’s because you don’t see your account domain name in the Account Details. What you see is the Account Label, which is just a bit of text you can set yourself. By default, it’s the domain you created your account with, but it won’t be updated if you remove the domain from your account.

You can view the domains on your account in the control panel.