HTTP 500 Error

Installation failed: <!DOCTYPE html> <!–[if lt IE 7]> <![endif]–> <!–[if IE 7]> <![endif]–> <!–[if IE 8]> <![endif]–> <!–[if gt IE 8]><!–> <!–<![endif]–> fortnitechallenges.pw | 502: Bad gateway <!–[if lt IE 9]><![endif]–> body{margin:0;padding:0} Error 502 Ray ID: 4d0b810a3bdeba76 &bull; 2019-05-02 16:52:32 UTC Bad gateway <!-- /.error-overview –> You Browser Working Atlanta Cloudflare Working fortnitechallenges.pw Host Error <!-- /.status-display –> What happened? The web server reported a bad gateway error. What can I do? Please try again in a few minutes. <!-- /.section –> Cloudflare Ray ID: 4d0b810a3bdeba76 &bull; Your IP: 2606:a000:100e:40b7:11e0:9b20:8622:863e &bull; Performance &amp; security by Cloudflare <!-- /.error-footer –> <!-- /#cf-error-details –> <!-- /#cf-wrapper –>

@Admin That was an error when I was attempting to install jetpack

That usually means the installation took too long and either Cloudflare or our server gave up waiting for it.

If you want to install a big plugin, you may run into the timeout. However, you can usually help the installation along by installing the plugin by hand, like so: Managing Plugins « WordPress Codex

It is set to Full

What is set to full? Are you replying to my last message or to the one I sent you three days ago? Wasn’t that issue solved already?

SSL is set to FULL

Sorry, there are multipul tickets I look at because my site has many errors and may have mistakenly answered one incorrectly.

Well, your website doesn’t show any SSL errors and doesn’t show any redirect loops, so that solution worked and fixed the problems it should solve.

So which issues are still remaining right now?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.