I can not access my page

hello someone could help me I can not enter my website whenever I try to enter directly out the page of Epizy.com and it’s been four days since I created my page and remains the same and I do not know what to do can someone help me!

Sure, there are plenty of people here who can help you. But could you please share the URL to your website, so people actually know what to help you with?

http://www.animalhelp.epizy.com

For me it gives HTTP error 500. Can you please enable the PHP Display Errors to see what’s the problem?

to enable it you’ve to go php alter config.(purple pages with php) then turn php errors on

http://cpanel.epizy.com/panel/indexpl.php?option=phpchangeconfig_configure

1 Like

I already activate screen errors and now I get this
Advertencia : requiera (/home/vol15_7/epizy.com/epiz_23867133/htdocs/wp-content/themes/consultx/upsell/class-customize.php): no se pudo abrir la transmisión: no existe tal archivo o directorio en / home / vol15_7 / Free Web Hosting with PHP and MySQL - InfinityFree en la línea 357

Error grave: requiera (): error al abrir ‘/home/vol15_7/epizy.com/epiz_23867133/htdocs/wp-content/themes/consultx/upsell/class-customize.php’ (include_path = '.: / Usr / share / pear / ') en /home/vol15_7/epizy.com/epiz_23867133/htdocs/wp-content/themes/consultx/functions.php en la línea 357

and still does not leave the page.

That error means that files are missing from your website. Judging by the fact that it’s looking in the folder htdocs/wp-content/themes/consultx/, that sounds to me like the consultx theme on your website is corrupted.

Removing and re-installing that theme is probably the most straight forward way to fix this.

ready I got it THANK YOU already enter my page

3 posts were split to a new topic: Hi my page is www.hillsidebotanicalsandproduce.com what comes up is not my site though, it is something else

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.