I cant download woocomerce

The above one that wordpress given to you from your screenshot please refer to this document

It can help you.

That was an error installation or corrupted installation plugin.

I can’t open the link

Its an error due to corrupted installation or failed installation.

Could you please try to delete the plugin and extract/upload/install the woocommerce again manually using FTP manager?

I didn’t understand the article could you help me

Above the plugins page it says that the installation isn’t complete. It means that you uploaded woocommerce to FileZilla as one big file instead of uploading it in parts like I told you to. What you have to do is to upload it bit by bit and not one big chunk, using FileZilla.

1 Like

I tried my best to extract woocommerce still nothing happen and i don’t know what to do and i upload the plugin in filezila the plugin not work there what to do now?

Please do not make a similar topic, cause you already have one created.

We could help you there and continue the discussion.

But i did every thing still not working

Could i give you my site and download it for me if it work?

I have exactly same problem, installed via filezilla activated and i received this plugin couldn’t activated it triggered a fatal error. What should I do?

Please follow this:

To do so, the first step is to download the plugin or theme zip file to your computer. If you got the plugin from a third party source, you probably already have this file. If you installed it directly from WordPress, you can find and download your plugin from the official WordPress plugin store or theme store

Next, you’ll need to upload the files to your account.

To upload the plugin or theme with FTP:

1. Extract the zip file on your computer. It should contain a single folder with files.
  2. Setup a connection with your FTP client of choice. Learn more about how to setup an FTP connection.
  3. Navigate to your WordPress plugins or themes folder. This is typically htdocs/wp-content/plugins for your first domain, and example.com/htdocs/wp-content/plugins for addon domains and subdomains. For themes, it’s the
  4. Copy the extracted folder to the website directory. Depending on the size of the plugin or theme, this can take some time complete.
  5. After the file transfer has been completed, login to your WordPress admin area. From there, you can navigate to the Plugins or Themes interface and hit Activate on what you’ve just uploaded.

You can attempt to upload the archive through our online file manager, but this may not work depending on the size of the plugin or theme. Using a desktop FTP client like FileZilla is recommended, because it works with plugins and themes of all sizes.

Thanks to @Technical.Legendz for this.

5 Likes

Actually… I got it from the knowledgebase so you can thank the @Admin.
:smile:

1 Like

Thank you for this but i did when i activate it still not working

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.