I can't login to roundcube.

I’m trying for a week to login with two different email accounts, but is impossible, the page show the “login filed” error everytime. I tryed to delete the MX Record and put it again, delete the email accounts and create it again, but it doesn’t work. Can you help me please?

Is there anything else you know about this error? Does this affect specific email accounts or hosting accounts? Did you try changing your passwords (password with special characters are known to cause problems)?

I can’t enter to any email account. I tried to change the password, but nothing. I only tried with this website account: epiz_22314401.

@chatojavier said:
I can’t enter to any email account. I tried to change the password, but nothing. I only tried with this website account: epiz_22314401.

That’s why.
Your cPanel username is different from your email account.

Your email account should be like this: [email protected] and don’t use your cPanel password, your password is different, when you make an email account you will have to create a password for it.

Yes I know. I have two websites accounts in the server, one of them is the epiz_22314401. There I have an email account: [email protected]. I cant login this email account in the roundcube.

@chatojavier said:
Yes I know. I have two websites accounts in the server, one of them is the epiz_22314401. There I have an email account: [email protected]. I cant login this email account in the roundcube.

Hi, you might have an extension in your browser, please disable it! If Google Chrome data saver is enabled, then disable it immediately!

I’m trying to access in other browsers like safari and firefox, but it doesn’t work.

@chatojavier said:
I’m trying to access in other browsers like safari and firefox, but it doesn’t work.

Hi,
Can you please provide a screenshot of the error you see?

@chatojavier said:

FYI: hotlinking to images on free hosting is not possible, so to everyone else this post looks blank. Can you please use a specialized image hosting service for this?

Here is the image

I just created another test mailbox on your account and I was able to login without any problem. The only way I can explain this is if you made an error in entering the email address (are there any spaces after it?) or the password.

There no spaces. The password only have capital letters, normal letters and numbers. it could be a problem with the domain?

@chatojavier said:
There no spaces. The password only have capital letters, normal letters and numbers. it could be a problem with the domain?

If the domain was not correctly configured, you might not be able to receive email, but that would not affect your ability to at least open webmail. Besides, I created a was able to create a test account on your domain and could login to it without any problems.

With your permission, I can reset the password on that email account and try to login to it. In case the problem is specific to that mailbox.