i can't upload media to wordpress

i cant upload image files to my media option of my wordpress…not even via browser upload…
The error message is: “ABCD” has failed to upload.
The uploaded file could not be moved to wp-content/uploads/2018/12.
i’m attaching an image with this thread…
please help…
thanks in advance!!

I’d like to check this, but I don’t know where to look. On which website do you experience this problem?

@Admin said:
I’d like to check this, but I don’t know where to look. On which website do you experience this problem?

ohhh…it’s
blazeclicks.is-great.net
if you want more information please inform…& please remember im noob at this

STATISTICS
Plan: Infinityfree
FTP accounts: 1 / 1
Sub-Domains: 7 / Unlimited
Add-on Domains: 7 / Unlimited
Parked Domains: 0 / Unlimited
MySQL Databases: 6 / Unlimited
Disk Quota: Unlimited
Disk Space Used 4674 MB
Disk Free Unlimited
Inodes Used 71 % (21296 of 30019)
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Bandwidth used: 205 MB
Bandwidth remaining: Unlimited
Daily Hits Used 6 % (3049 of 50000)
ACCOUNT DETAILS
Main Domain 029juhaa.epizy.com
FTP hostname: ftpupload.net
FTP username: epiz_22514190
MySQL hostname: sql109.epizy.com
MySQL username: epiz_22514190
Hosting Volume vol10_8

I suspect the uploads fail because you have hit the inode limit. The statistics do not show that the limit has been hit yet, but the counters displayed in the control panel are not updated right away.

If you have hit the inode limit, that would explain why new uploads fail.

@Admin said:
I suspect the uploads fail because you have hit the inode limit. The statistics do not show that the limit has been hit yet, but the counters displayed in the control panel are not updated right away.

Is there any way to decrease the rate?..when i search the internet i found some aolutions with terminals or something

What does the INODE limit mean?

@Tamzid said:

@Admin said:

Is there any way to decrease the rate?..when i search the internet i found some aolutions with terminals or something

There is no “rate”. Inodes are the number of files and directories in your account. You need to remove files and directories from your to reduce your inode usage.

If you need to upload huge image galleries, please consider using a specialized image hosting service for that instead.

@Admin said:

@Tamzid said:

@Admin said:

There is no “rate”. Inodes are the number of files and directories in your account. You need to remove files and directories from your to reduce your inode usage.

If you need to upload huge image galleries, please consider using a specialized image hosting service for that instead.

but today my inode level is showing “Inodes Used 0 % (6 of 30019)”