I do not have access to advanced DNS area

Hello! I am not getting access to the advanced DNS area.
I need to setup and CNAME to complete the installation of my e-mail marketing server (e-goi).
The server expert will do the settings, but for this I need access to this advanced area of ??the DNS.

What should I do?

@AfiliadoMineiro said:

Hello! I am not getting access to the advanced DNS area.
I need to setup and CNAME to complete the installation of my e-mail marketing server (e-goi).
The server expert will do the settings, but for this I need access to this advanced area of ??the DNS.

What should I do?

Just go to your CPanel: https://cpanel.epizy.com

And after that, search for CNAME in the “Find functions quickly by typing here.” field.

1 Like

There is no Advanced DNS area, you can create CNAME records using the control panel section conveniently called “CNAME Records”.

Hello, my server auto responder, e-goi. Need to create: (create 2 TXT entries and there is no such option). Is it possible to create or release this function?

@AfiliadoMineiro said:
Hello, my server auto responder, e-goi. Need to create: (create 2 TXT entries and there is no such option). Is it possible to create or release this function?

No, TXT records is not available on InfinityFree but it can be possible to create one but you will need to move your site to Cloudflare and by doing that you will be responsible for all your DNS records.