I dont know what I have to do now?

Hello everyone,
I have my assets of my website in HTDOCS and I dont know what I have to do now?
Help??

Yeah, it’s normal that your assets are inside HTDOCS but What do you mean?

yes, but what I have to do now for put my website online, I mean what I have to do?

Visit your website, may I know your website link so I could check it whether your site resources can be loaded or not.

Are you using free subdomains from Infinityfree? If yes, then just visit your website link and you will see your website online.

But if you are using your own domain, you should point your domain first to Infinityfree nameservers (ns1.epizy.com, ns2.epizy.com) in order to make your website online.

2 Likes

i am using free subdomain, I have two things in htdocs:
VAM v X
assets
If I search my domain I find this:

" Let’s Make Something Awesome

Your account is all set up, it’s time to build your website! "

*(VAM- Virtual Airlines Manager)

Make sure that you have your own index.html inside your htdocs, and make sure that you remove the index2.html.

If you will, may I see what is inside your htdocs folder?

I didnt change index2.html

You should remove that index2.html and have your own index.html

If you already have it inside the assets folder or VM folder, kindly move it beside index2.html or inside the htdocs.

1 Like

there isnt any index

i did it with mobirise, without coding

You should have your own index.html and coded with yourself. And may I know your website link and what’s inside your assets folder, if you will?

I changed it a little bit, now I did it other time and now its another format.there was an index, i changed the name to index2, like you can see and eliminated the another one. is this correct?
this is my link : airvalencia.epizy.com

its still there:

I could now see your website Airlines. Clear your chrome browser caches, and why did you remove the assets folder? Bring it back the assets folder in order to make your website work cool!

2 Likes

FYI: Mobirise always exports with an index.html file. Also don’t delete any folders/files if you do not know what you’re doing it could break your site.

4 Likes

Ok, thank for your help! Now I can see the website, but only the website from mobirise not with VAM, idk if I did it correct with the folder and the VAM,
note: I didnt create Databases.

You’re welcome sensei! You can create a database using the Mysql and phpmyadmin in your control panel.

1 Like

@katufo Hello, now I changed a little bit the files and as first time I can see “VAM” in the link
But there is something wrong :frowning: do you know whats the problem?

Your index.php must be in the root domain.

Like this: http://airvalencia.epizy.com/index.php
NOT: http://airvalencia.epizy.com/vam/index.php

I could find your resources yesterday but I couldn’t find any resources from your website now, did you remove it or move?

2 Likes