I have login id of ftp but it is connecting but it doesn't give my joomla files of my website

Website URL

(https://www.allnewhub.com)

Error Message

(I have login id of ftp it is connecting but it doesn’t give my joomla files of my website )

Other Information

(Website files of joomla)

What do you mean?

All the files on your website are accessible over FTP.

1 Like

have you looked in the htdocs directory ?

1 Like

I have checked everything

see this image and also I can;t find the directory

Look again

3 Likes

I’m getting this error I have mistakenly remove the code but I have saved that code I have to just copy and paste and the code was removed in index.php how can I resolve it

Restore from backup?

2 Likes

You can compare the code with this and correct that syntax error
(assuming it’s index.php inside the admin section)

2 Likes

I can’t go back to the file it is staying on the same error page if it goes back then y I would you senn you the error message

The code which I have removed was this from the index php

// Browsers support SVG favicons
$this->addHeadLink(HTMLHelper::_('image', 'joomla-favicon.svg', '', [], true, 1), 'icon', 'rel', ['type' => 'image/svg+xml']);
$this->addHeadLink(HTMLHelper::_('image', 'favicon.ico', '', [], true, 1), 'alternate icon', 'rel', ['type' => 'image/vnd.microsoft.icon']);
$this->addHeadLink(HTMLHelper::_('image', 'joomla-favicon-pinned.svg', '', [], true, 1), 'mask-icon', 'rel', ['color' => '#000']);

and in replace I have paste this html code

<link rel="apple-touch-icon" sizes="180x180" href="/apple-touch-icon.png">
<link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="32x32" href="/favicon-32x32.png">
<link rel="icon" type="image/png" sizes="16x16" href="/favicon-16x16.png">
<link rel="manifest" href="/site.webmanifest">

so try to use this 4.3 version of the code (admin /index.php)
which does not require anything above v8 PHP

where is that index.php found? on root or ?

4 Likes

give us the entire content of index.php which is problematic

1 Like

in media extensions

systems-media-extensions

copy the content (all code) from the php file you modified and paste it here

from where can I copy and paste the code as it is standing on the same error page I can even see that page

you said that you modified the file and since then it throws an error… so please give us that file and its code that you modified (the whole code not just parts) so we can see where the syntax error is.

As a last resort, try to remove the extension and add it again, and this time don’t edit the code if you don’t know what you’re doing, because as far as I can see, you replaced the PHP code with HTML - which doesn’t make sense or work properly.

PHP expects PHP code, not something that starts with <link

3 Likes

Topic closed - because the user opened several new topics

1 Like