I have to take a break

Sorry guys i’ve not been very well this last week and i’m on stong pain medication and have noticed that my concentration is lacking and the quality of my posts has suffered

I will take a break for a while

4 Likes

Good luck with your life and your issue, all I can is wishing for you :slight_smile:

Feel free to come back and help people when you’re feeling better.

1 Like

I’m sorry to hear your in such pain :sob:.

Get well soon! :smiley:

Out of curiosity I’d ask what happened but that’s prob not something I’m going to get an answer to, so just don’t mind this comment unless you want too.

Oh, and here’s some smiley spam to help you get better too!

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

2 Likes

I hope you get well soon.

3 Likes

Can I get some :rage: spam for me? I love it pls :pleading_face:

1 Like

That’s to bad :frowning:.

I’d recommend doing some peaceful meditation every day :smiley:

Now, get some nice time! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

<?php
if (feel_bad()) {
    echo "Get well soon!";
}
?>
4 Likes

What is the meaning of this?

bruh just for fun, lmao

Ah, makes sense, but we should be sending :smiley: for a Get Well Better for @lovebug

3 Likes

:neutral_face: Spam with :rage: instead of :smiley:

Now you’re talking sense. Send :rage: because of frustration. By the way, you cannot control the world, it would be cool if you could :open_mouth:.

2 Likes

I didn’t mention such thing instead translating it to the human language :smile:

Based on the human nature, The world will be more cruel if someone controls the world. As most of people become awful after they reach power/money.

Most people are nice, and I agree with you there.

2 Likes

I’m really sorry :c I hope you recover quickly and don’t have to take the pain medication anymore after that.

4 Likes

thanks for the kind words guys

1 Like

Get Well Soon!

1 Like

Wow, maybe that’s why communism no work…

LOL I gave him a smiley because while being positive is the last thing you want to do rn, it is something we have to do (not with corona but with mood).

But yes I no like it when people hurt…

:sob:

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.