I installed wordpress but cant install theme and plugins, somebody help me , when i want install theme writes me cheksum of the file, does not match the expected checksum value what shoud i do?

My website URL is:

What I’m seeing is:

I’m using this software:

Additional information:

Please delete the template and copy the title in the text field!
You may install plugins and themes via FTP. See the tutorials here and here, but upload the plugin’s folder and the theme’s one with a FTP client, not WordPress!

Thank you very much i will watch tutorials and then try.

1 Like

Its so complicated i installed theme and elementor plugin without ftp and then i could not install other plugins , i want use ftp but what should i write in host section? Website domain name?

The hostname is ftpupload.net and the port is 21 for FTP upload.

Thank you very much

1 Like

What should i write username and password section , i wrote infinity free username and password , but something is wrong, its not working

The Client Area username and password don’t work with FTP access! Go to the Client Area, click to the account where is the WordPress site you’re trying to repair, and on the FTP Informations click on “Show/Hide” to show the password, copy username and password and paste them in the Username and Password fields! Then connect.

I don’t mind struggling, because it teaches you allot, and as a beginner I have learned allot so far. but today I am defeated. Its the first time I have this same problem of cheksum error when installing a theme. plugins wont install, and cant upload images, it gives errors such ass, cant write onto disk, and http error. so I am dead in the water. have been at it the entire day. have played around with permissions. its problems i never used to have. do you think it will go back to normal again? is there maybe an issue on the side of word press or infinity? I really do love this site and dont want to change. ftp is now a whole new learning curve.

You can try a manual plugin installation through FTP, which works around most of the uploading issues: Managing Plugins « WordPress Codex

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.