I need delete my account

My account epiz_29301333

I need to delete my domain to switch to a new hosting provider
My account: epiz_29301333
URL :hoichiaseacc.games

Do it yourself. Click the “Deactivate” Tab and click “Delete”.

If you have a domain associated with your account, remove it first!

My account suspended
Your InfinityFree account epiz_29301333 (Website for hoichiaseacc.games) has been temporarily suspended.

Your account exceeded the daily limits of your service. InfinityFree monitors the CPU, memory and hits usage (among others) of your account and temporarily deactivates your website if the limit is hit.

Your account will be reactivated automatically after 24 hours. For more information about why your account is suspended, check the client area.
I need delete my

Delete Account
You cannot deactivate your account right now
An account cannot be deactivated if it’s currently being processed or held.

Due to legal obligations, InfinityFree cannot delete accounts earlier under any circumstances. Please do not submit any requests to make an exception to these rules.
24h after delete

No, you don’t.

You an just sign up with your new hosting provider, update the nameservers of your domain and that’s it. Once the domain is no longer pointing to our servers, there is absolutely nothing we could do to affect your website.

The only exception is when your “different” hosting provider is using the same platform. In which case you’ll gain nothing by moving (the limits with this “different” provider are exactly the same), and you should reduce your resource usage instead.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.