I want to know why my account was suspended

My website URL is: www.lyricsworld.design

**What I’m seeing is: My infinityfree account is suspended At 2020-03-28 11:04 and Reactivated at 2020-03-29 11:10 . After being reactivated I haven’t done any work on my site yet. I did not login to my site’s dashboard. So why is my site now suspended at 2020-03-29 21:04 this time? I want to know the answer. **

I’m using this software: FTP

Additional information: My account Username is epiz_25246723

What does the client area say the reason of your suspension is? Just go to the accounts list, click Manage next to the suspended account and red the box at the top with the red border.

2 Likes

The client area say, There was CPU limit overload. But i Didn’t login in my Infinityfree account and my website dashboard also. So, Why you suspend my account for CPU Limit?

We described this exact problem in our article about the CPU limit in the section My website doesn’t have any traffic, why was it suspended here:

https://infinityfree.net/support/cpu-limit/#my-website-doesnt-have-any-traffic-why-was-it-suspended

It specifically lists Cloudflare as a tool to help diagnose it. And guess which nameservers your domain is using!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.