Imprint

It is allowed.

It is allowed, don’t worry.

Okay

But you have to use a cloud service. Examples: Google Drive, Onedrive

11. USAGE OF DISK SPACE TERMS

InfinityFree offers large web space and bandwidth with hosting accounts. By this, we mean space for legitimate web site content and bandwidth for visitors to view it. All files on a domain must be part of the active website and linked to the site. Sites should not contain any backups, downloads, or other non-web based content. We will treat all password protected archive (e.g. zip and rar) files as unacceptable. Multimedia content such as audio and video is acceptable provided it is streamed to the user, links to HTTP download of this content is not acceptable.

Archives of movie files, audio files, zips, rars or any large volumes of files used for downloading / sharing is not allowed.

That’s usage of disk space, using a cloud service is allowed as it won’t take up much disk space.

A link to another website is not any of the ones listed above.

1 Like

Not allowed unless you link from a cloud hosting.

I think you need it. Its called Impressum, to have legally mandated statement of ownership in Germany.

It is required to all Germany based websites(even Facebook & its pages have) that target German users.

Just fill up the form required and follow their on screen instructions. It makes your website have legal ownership and verified by Telemediengesetz.

Its law. Just follow your government law.

EDIT: Its not a law but a consent of law & consent by law.

5 Likes

What I said.

@BaxoPlenty, I hoped we solved your problem, is there anything else we can do for you?

1 Like

I’m not a lawyer, but as far as I know, an Imprint or Impressum is required if you are a German website targeting German customers. If you are from Germany, have a German language website targeting a German audience, then you should probably have it. We don’t have it, because we’re none of those things. If you have an English language website, it may be different, but you probably know more about German law than I do.

5 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.