Infinity free as a hosting and Zyro as a domain problem, already 24 hours but still propagates ! its normal? pls help

When did you get your domain name?

2 Likes

@Thecoderman

Your nameservers are changed please try again

its mean waiting 24 hours again?

No try again in infinityfree

I figured it out, the domain is having Server Hold status, which means that the DNS servers are not having records for the following domain name, but the domain is already assigned to an account which means, there are DNS records for it.

A previous reply,

2 Likes

so what should i do now? i dont understand

The domain has status “serverHold”, which means the domain is locked by the registry. You’ll need to ask Zyro/Hostinger to check why that is. They are supposed to provide you with a working domain name which they aren’t doing right now.

It’s quite bad from them that their support agent didn’t notice it themselves.

Although, from personal experience (not trying to shame a competitor here), this is par for the course with Hostinger. I have some legacy stuff with them still which I can’t move, and I’ve spent many hours having to convince that something is definitely an issue on their end, and not a code or configuration issue on my end, or a problem with my browser, device or network connection. They are really good at blaming customers for every issue they cause.

But this is 100% a domain name issue. The domain has status serverHold and the registry nameservers are not returning empty responses to queries for your domain. Be pervasive and keep pushing Hostinger that this is really up to them to fix. Don’t let them blame you for their ignorance.

So… good luck.

5 Likes

so thank you for the answer, very clear for me

yeah really disappointed , the answer just waiting.

Guys in the end,. until now i can access that domain.
already 2 days waiting.
so disappointed us zyro,.

and i can’t refund cause its been 96 hours.
why im not refund before? cause in first day that website its working,. so i dont check website again,.

i have 2 domain in zyro, lasttime not works, but my first domain still working till now.

this my experience,.

and what i talking about is from my experience.
the customer service is doing well.
i dont blame anyone else.

just cant trust zyro anymore for my next website.

YEAH maybe my domain is CHEAP, and i take too seriously.
WHAT IF you purchase for company and for 1 years with expensive domain.
and the domain cant purchase with same name.
thats the problem

i purchase cheap domain only for my portfolio, for branding myself and need get better job.

THANK YOU for all commend in this forum, helpful !!

2 Likes

godaddy is a really nice domain name provider
i prefer godaddy

thank you for the option, i will try it next time !!!

2 Likes

DONT USE GODADDY! They have the most sketchiest business tactic. 1000rs approx. 14$ usd for a .com domain?!?!? Its a ripoff. Use anything other than Godaddy. Such as NameCheap, NameSilo, Porkbuns etc.

Most providers provide Privacy Protection for FREE. My and many others opinion. Your choice at the end of the day.

2 Likes

what? i have a .com domain and i only pay 10 dollars

Bruh, you can get it for very cheap in Porkbun/namesilo

2 Likes

yeah. Porkbun is a good one with very cheap prices

2 Likes