inode allocation in Softaculous?

HI, getting this message when trying to get in to Softaculos - It appears your account has fully used it’s inode allocation, you will need to delete files to reduce inodes before the script installer will work, or upgrade to premium hosting where we offer over 400,000 inodes How do I fix this?

@safeinsanity said:
HI, getting this message when trying to get in to Softaculos - It appears your account has fully used it’s inode allocation, you will need to delete files to reduce inodes before the script installer will work, or upgrade to premium hosting where we offer over 400,000 inodes How do I fix this?

Simply reduce your Inode’s and you’re done!

Same here! Delete files but still same problem I think after deleting files it took 24 hours to update which is nearly unfair

1 Like

@Ranakhas said:
Same here! Delete files but still same problem I think after deleting files it took 24 hours to update which is nearly unfair

Hi, I think if the server keeps refreshing for Inode usage every minute for over 100.000+ sites hosted, the server would be very-very slow.

First of all, what in the hell is an inode and how do I ,delete them? secondly, I thought my hosting account on here said that I had unlimited web space and bandwidth?

@safeinsanity said:
First of all, what in the hell is an inode and how do I ,delete them? secondly, I thought my hosting account on here said that I had unlimited web space and bandwidth?

Inodes are things that store a file’s properties, like what type of file it is, how much space it takes up, or when it was created, modified, or accessed. And you get rid of those properties, by deleting unnecessary files and that delete’s the properties of it. (which I just said are inodes)