Installation failed: Abort class-pclzip.php : Missing zlib extensions

I’m trying to upload a theme and im following these steps Im already on File Manager

Make your own topic?

2 Likes

Un-zip the theme if it’s a ZIP/RAR file. Then upload under the themes folder under wp-content.

Yes i tried installing the plugins like you said and it is not appearing in wp

Delete the folder with the plugin(s) you wished to install inside and try with FTP.

Thanks!

how long before this get fixed ? i mean is there away we could know ? Thanks

Admin said it might take a few days to a few weeks. We really cant know. We need to be patient.

1 Like

i can’t find wp content on my file manager

htdocs/wp-content
and make your own topic @katufo said:

2 Likes

thanks i’ve found it :slight_smile: should i click the upload icon below or i need to do something first?

It depends how large your file is. Is it a PHP script or file and how large is it?

Hyy… if you want to update your wordpress manually try method 2

2 Likes

1.05 mb? is that right im sorry im so new to this i really don’t know how

It should be ok, but don’t use filemanager as you can experience a million problems with that rubbish online FTP. Try Filezilla, easier and quicker than an online client.

5 Likes

Hey bro…I am not a pro-tech guy like you people…I am facing the exact same error while installing any plugin,theme,or updating wordpress…can you please explain me layman language that what should I do…should I just wait for a few days…or is it some serious problem…

I m sorry i dont know how that works hope you can upload tutorial on youtube or something

I think best is to just wait it out. I am also gonna do this!

1 Like

Can you help me how to force install theme

I have found the folder wp content and download the theme
How to force install it

There is already a lot of videos on youtube. Check one of them out.

1 Like