Installing an SSL certificate

Hello,

I have a domain name at 1&1 IONOS and it is equipped with an SSL certificate.
To complete the installation, I miss more than to provide information to InfinityFree but I do not know which and especially where to inform them.

Can you tell me more please?

Alexandre H - HappyWoOlf

To install the certificate you need to download it, then copy the contents of the file that contains the Private Key, go to the Control Panel and on SSL/TLS you need to paste it on the Private Key box and click on “Upload Key”, then copy the contents of the file that contains the certificate of your domain (not the certificate chain), paste it on the Certificate box and click on “Upload Certificate”. If that is a Wildcard Certificate, you can’t install it sadly, so if iFastNet adds the possibility to install a Wildcard Certificate, you can install it.

If you were expecting to get a support email address and phone number where you could send the details and have someone set up your website for you, I’m sorry to disappoint: we don’t offer that level of service.

I personally have never use 1&1, so I don’t know how they provide SSL and which instructions they provide. What did they actually tell you to do, and where are you getting stuck trying to follow their instructions?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.