Jwt

tech4file.ml

Will JWT supports in our hosting

What are you trying to do exactly?

This may apply:

2 Likes

I want to use authentication service with storing data in encrypted way

I don’t see why it wouldn’t work. Using JSON Web Tokens in PHP doesn’t really require anything special to be set up on the server and can be computed with standard PHP.

That doesn’t really clarify anything for me. JSON Web Tokens don’t encrypt their payload, it’s only signed, and there are many different ways to “use” authentication services with JWTs in some way.

If you want more detailed information, please try asking a question with more details than a single sentence.

3 Likes

my question is simple will our hosting supports JWT since it needs few libraries call those features. as there is no information on which libraries are available.
Is this hosting supports JWT for my project

So you know what you need, but you don’t know if we have it? Then could you please just ask us if we have those specific components you need so we can tell you?

Because as far as I can tell, you don’t need anything special from your hosting to use JWTs.

The most common way to do JWTs in PHP is with the firebase/php-jwt Composer package. But that’s a library you would then include with your website, it cannot be installed centrally on the hosting server. PHP-JWT only requires PHP 7.3 or higher, and doesn’t need any special PHP extensions, so you can run it almost anywhere.

The only complication is Composer, but you can just install the Composer dependencies on your own computer and upload the generated vendor folder here.

So as far as I can tell, the answer your question is: yes, our hosting supports JSON Web Tokens. As does virtually every PHP hosting provider out there.

As to whether it supports your way of doing JWTs or your application of them, I cannot tell you because you are withholding that information.

4 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 7 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.