Keep getting suspended for false accusations

First, I got suspended for “bitcoin faucets” and I had no idea what that was until you suspended me and I had to Google search it. Then I got suspended for ddos content for my hacking subforum which I can understand, so I removed the section, and then TODAY I was adding forum icons for the hacking section and I got suspended immediately.

Simply for adding PICTURES.

You really should fix your abuse system because the amount of false positives are ridiculous.

@leetforums said:
First, I got suspended for “bitcoin faucets” and I had no idea what that was until you suspended me and I had to Google search it. Then I got suspended for ddos content for my hacking subforum which I can understand, so I removed the section, and then TODAY I was adding forum icons for the hacking section and I got suspended immediately.

You really should fix your abuse system because the amount of false positives are ridiculous.

Unfortunately this cannot happen, we prefer to have an abuse system even when it makes false accusation sometimes rather than keeping this hosting full of spammers and faucets.

I understand how you feel, my account was also suspended for faucet even though I had nothing like that, but support was friendly and immediately reactivated my account. In such cases you will have to contact support, mistakes are made and no system is perfect.

@ChrisPAR said:

@leetforums said:

Unfortunately this cannot happen, we prefer to have an abuse system even when it makes false accusation sometimes rather than keeping this hosting full of spammers and faucets.

I understand how you feel, my account was also suspended for faucet even though I had nothing like that, but support was friendly and immediately reactivated my account. In such cases you will have to contact support, mistakes are made and no system is perfect.

I’ve contacted support and my forums have been suspended for an hour now. I’m pissed.

This is ridiculous. Almost two hours now. Is staff dead? I’ve never had this much wait time before.

I have a forum to manage.

Jesus Christ, my forums have been down all evening. Can staff step up and do something? Cut the slack.

@leetforums
What kind of a forum did you install?

@leetforums said:
Jesus Christ, my forums have been down all evening. Can staff step up and do something? Cut the slack.

I assume you used a legit copy of whatever you have as a forum script huh?
About staff, sometimes they are not so fast. Can you give me your URL so that I can check it?

@leetforums said:
This is ridiculous. Almost two hours now. Is staff dead? I’ve never had this much wait time before.

I have a forum to manage.

Not dead, but asleep. We’re in Europe, it’s in the middle of the night here now.

I took a quick look at your site and it looks like it’s some kind of hacking forum. We don’t want our hosting to be used for hacking, so that’s likely why your account got flagged multiple times for different reasons.

The abuse staff can help you, even if you need to wait for a while for them to wake up. Or you could push them to active your premium account faster and have your website transferred to it.