Khushpal.co is already assigned and in use.2 issue

Username (e.g. epiz_XXX) or Website URL : khushpal.co

Error Message: khushpal.co is already assigned and in use.2

Other Information:

The domain name got deleted in cpanel don’t know how so i tried to add it back from Addon Domain but got the error:

khushpal.co is already assigned and in use.2”.

So, I have deactivated the account too. but when i try to create new account with the domain name i get the error:

“The selected custom domain is already in use on unaux.com. Please remove the custom domain from your account at unaux.com before you can host it on InfinityFree.”

Please @Admin look into this and help!

If im not mistaken, the domain was already hosted on profreehost and you want to use it on infinityfree.

As a workaround, delete the domain on the profreehost cpanel before deactivating it.

5 Likes

No its was and only hosted on infinity free and not anywhere else and it has already removed from cpanel of infinity free, now i have deactivated the account to create new account but it is not allowing me to do so… @Admin @DigibytechsOrg

It may take a while to refresh or whatever, And if not, someone who previously owned the domain may of used it?, in that case, contact profreehost (The owner of the unaux.com subdomain as digi pointed out), and ask them if you can verify that you now own the domain

1 Like

@HaydenANG this domain only belongs to me and no one else have used it previously anywhere for hosting it was only and only hosted on infinity free by myself, so there is no one else to contact with and i more website hosted on infinityfree and its working fine, i am facing issue only for my this website @Admin please check and reply?

Admin, will come soon, So be patient, also if it is hosted on another platform, then Admin still has no power, open a support tiket at support.ifastnet.com and ask them.

2 Likes

I checked the domain. @JavesPotato and @HaydenANG are correct, the domain is currently in use on unaux.com / ProFreeHost. You have to remove the domain from there before you can add it here.

4 Likes

@Admin i have not hosted this site anywhere else except inifinityfree free hostings if you can check. hence i don’t have access to any other websites as u say, its my own domain purchased by me so it was not used by any other person also. even the nameserver are routed to your ns1.epziy.com and ns2.epziy.com as shown in your guide so everything is correct as i can see but even after the account is deactivated the site is still hosting same content which on you servers. Please check.

According to all of the previous posters, your domain has been added to Profreehost’s records. But according to you, you haven’t hosted your domain anywhere yet. So, this probably means that someone may have used your domain before you. The only thing that I’d advise in such a rare case would be to contact ProFreeHost and tell them to deactivate your account.

1 Like

lol ^

@Khushpal does that same issue and Admin’s respond help you?

2 Likes

I think i should try this i will change the nameserver to default for few days and then after few day i will try to again create account on infinity free. Hope this might work out but i cant confirm this might solve the issue.
@Admin will this trick work ? or any idea or support will be grateful!

No, like we’ve all been telling you: your domain name is already in use on ProFreeHost. Your domain name must be removed from ProFreeHost before you can add it to your account here.

Changing DNS settings, nameserver settings or other domain settings won’t change this. You have to contact ProFreeHost to get your domain name removed from there.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.