Login Page doesn't Work

Fiz meu site, estou testando no hospedeiro gratuito, porém ao usuario tentar o login, as funções não executam, fica apenas uma pagina em branco. O PHP não redireciona para a pagina na qual deve-se ser redirecionada ao conseguir logar. Alguém pode me ajudar por favor.

Welcome @GuestIdeplan :slightly_smiling_face: This forum is english based, please post in english. You can use google translator to convert your post to english then paste it in the forum https://translate.google.com/?hl=en&tab=TT&authuser=0

Could you edit your post and add the DNS/Domain/URL of your site.

I used google translator portuguese to english, see your post below.

I made my website, I am testing it on the free host, but when the user tries to login, the functions do not execute, it is just a blank page. PHP does not redirect to the page to be redirected when logging in. Can someone help me please.

2 Likes

Can you please check your browser’s developer toolbar, select the Network tab and then refresh the page? If the request says status 500, it means your code has crashed (a common reason for these blank pages).

If that’s the case, then please see this article for more information:

3 Likes

Is it from the login form or from selecting the login page, either can freeze if a msqli is called and no exception has been set up, I recommend set a page up like test.php use the followinnng code to test it will also print out all columns in that database.

<?php
$servername = "@sqlxxx.epizy.com";// set server name
$username = "epiz_xxxxxxxx";//set your user name
$password = "password";// set you password
$dbname = "epiz_xxxxxxxx_database";// set your database name
$tbname = "tablename";//set to any table in your database

// Create connection
$conn = new mysqli($servername, $username, $password, $dbname);
// Check connection
if ($conn->connect_error) {
  die("Connection failed: " . $conn->connect_error);

}

// Query to get columns from table, set your table name possibly users?
$query = $conn->query("SELECT COLUMN_NAME FROM INFORMATION_SCHEMA.COLUMNS WHERE TABLE_SCHEMA = '" . $dbname . "' AND TABLE_NAME = '" . $tbname . "'" );

while($row = $query->fetch_assoc()){
    $result[] = $row;

}

// Array of all column names
$columnArr = array_column($result, 'COLUMN_NAME');
$i = 0;
$num_rows = count($columnArr);
while($i < $num_rows){
	echo $i . ". " . $columnArr[$i] . "<br />";

$i++;
}

?>
1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.