move_uploaded_file doesn't work and spectre issue

Hi again i have 2 questions
1 why move_uploaded_files in php dont work?
2 will you replace the cpu to the server to prevent hackers to stole my and customers data using spectre?

@Fun4TubeGr said:
Hi again i have 2 questions
1 why move_uploaded_files in php dont work?

File uploads should be possible without any problems (assuming your uploaded file does not exceed the upload limit). What makes you think it doesn’t?

2 will you replace the cpu to the server to prevent hackers to stole my and customers data using spectre?

No, we’re not going to do that. Intel simply produces the best server processors at this moment. The only other company which makes server processors is AMD, and last time I checked AMD’s processors are just as vulnerable to Spectre as Intel’s processors.

And even if there were processors which were not vulnerable, we’re not going to purchase hundreds of thousands of dollars in server hardware (the server cluster your websites run on is large) to fix a single, security vulnerability which might not even be exploitable on our servers given the limitations of PHP.

We stay on top of security issues and make sure our servers are properly patched against vulnerabilities. Meltdown patches have already been installed and Spectre patches will be installed as soon as they become available.

File uploads should be possible without any problems (assuming your uploaded file does not exceed the upload limit). What makes you think it doesn’t?
It dont apper on the directory i tried print_r to print the tmp name of file an nothing

@Fun4TubeGr said:

It dont apper on the directory i tried print_r to print the tmp name of file an nothing

What kind of files have you tried to upload?

Apk

@Fun4TubeGr said:
Apk

And how big is this file?

1 mb

@Fun4TubeGr said:
1 mb

Then it’s like that .apk files are blocked on the system. Most executable programs are blocked I think, because:

• InfinityFree is a website hosting service, not a file sharing service.
  • Executable programs on our servers often include malware (compared to official app stores).